Pistolpete

Good luck HAM hunters

2 hours ago, Lazy-H98 said:

By no means do I consider myself an expert.  I've been chasing this guys for 3 years and it finally came together for me on Monday morning.  Double lunged at 20 yards, then fell over about 10 yards later.  Bear Marshall bow with 100gr G5 Montec. 

2019 Javelina.JPG

2019 Javelina 2.JPG

Hopefully my third year is the charm too!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pistolpete said:

Hopefully my third year is the charm too!

Continue to stick with it and practice, practice, practice.  No sign=move on.  I was haunted by my misses in year one, almost ended up on a Doc's couch over it.  In 2017, I still hunted into a large herd and flung 3 arrows (40, 30 and 26 yards),  at 3 different pigs in the span of 20 minutes.  All clean misses...........Your time will come.  >>>--------->

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lazy-H98 said:

Continue to stick with it and practice, practice, practice.  No sign=move on.  I was haunted by my misses in year one, almost ended up on a Doc's couch over it.  In 2017, I still hunted into a large herd and flung 3 arrows (40, 30 and 26 yards),  at 3 different pigs in the span of 20 minutes.  All clean misses...........Your time will come.  >>>--------->

Congrats dude, looks like a good sized one.   I'll be the first to admit I've lost far more arrows then I've field dressed animals.

10 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Congrats dude, looks like a good sized one.   I'll be the first to admit I've lost far more arrows then I've field dressed animals.

Thanks Kev-congrats to you on your Whitetail as well!

Well it was a fun hunt saw and got on pigs everytime out but couldn't finish the deal.  Gonna be back at it for two more days during the rifle hunt so hopefully can finally make it happen!!!

• Like 2