couestaxi

UPS loses cabelas TAGS

The more I think about this the more pissed I get, if the azgfd is doing this to appease cabelas it should have been done behind closed doors: cabelas we are sorry for all your customers, but the AZGFD has a deadline and to change that for this reason would allow the integrity of our department to be compramised: and that all could have been said behind closed doors. Now it is an issue for the AZGFD, cabelas, and every person who applies to hunt in Arizona. I don't know about being at that meeting because if the outcome is in favor of cabelas I am liable to tell an entire commission to F-off, and cabelas to kiss my a**, not to mention whoever might be there to support them. dang it sucks to be this pissed about something so stupid, but then again over the last few years there are a few people on that commission that fit the stupid description to a tee. I probably won't ever get a tag here again, but as Forrest Gump said stupid is as stupid does.

This is exactly how I feel. I am out of town for the next 10 days but I hope a lot of you are able to attend the meeting on fri.

To let them know that we all think this is bull. I wonder if they allow this if they will give us a chance to submit more apps too. :lol: Even better, I would like to have my apps back just to erase the $50 donation that I left per tag on my daughters and mine. If this goes through they will never get another donation from me. :angry:

I have seen google and ask jeeves on the site quite a bit in the last couple of hours, how many people are google searching cabelas screws up on AZ elk Apps and here we are CouesWhitetail.com.

Tried it already, nothing came up but cabelas T.A.G.S Service information or other things on Game and fish.

Hopefully, it's a just formality and a courtesy they are taking to give Cabela's an official say in the matter before telling them to suck it.

:lol: :lol:

Come on.... at $5 per application..... all that Commision is thinkin' about is $$$$$!!! <_<

Rules is Rules, and even the big dogs should have to follow the RULES!!!!!! ;)

Come on.... at $5 per application..... all that Commision is thinkin' about is $$$$$!!! <_<

Dat's 7.50 doofus ;)

Dat's 7.50 doofus ;)

Still $$$$$$ to them!! ;)

Hopefully, it's a just formality and a courtesy they are taking to give Cabela's an official say in the matter before telling them to suck it.

You are probably right, but to me they should have been told to "suck it" behind closed doors, then it isn't a public fiasco, No matter how I wrote that it just sounds bad, so just keep your minds out of the gutters, I am not talking about New York Gov. Spitzer.

DB I think you are correct. Anyone has the right to petition the commission and get heard. At the last commission meeting when they (cabela's) made their original petition it was not on the adgenda so the commission could not make a decision one way or the other at that point. It appears that they made this special meeting to just address this issue. I agree that they should not accept the applications as they were late, period. This may however change how business is done in the future by allowing postmark dates as most other states in the west do. I think that we should all see what happens before we get too bent out of shape. I am hoping that the commission sticks to their guns on this issue.

packer

Dat's 7.50 doofus ;)

Still $$$$$$ to them!! ;)

:blink: :blink: Of course it's still money ??????? :blink:

So the $7.50 is pure profit? :blink: I thought the application fee was to pay for transporting the envelope to the center, opening the envelope, entering the draw data, computer time, printing refund checks, envelopes and mailing refunds or printing and mailing tags. :(

Has anybody ever been a day late trying to use a Cabelas $20 or $50 off coupon if you spend a certain amount by a certain date. I have and I was told rules are rules, sorry no exceptions and that we will probably be having another coupon offer at a later date. I say "NO SOUP FOR YOU" and that we will probably be having another draw at a later date --- like next year!! Cabelas should not be trying to usurp the system because of their own employees mistake. They may have a beef with UPS but they should certainly have a beef with their OWN employees for waiting till the last minute and possibly not knowing the new address to the new office @ Ben AVery that apparantly everyone but them knew.

Cabelas e-mail address is :

outdoor.adventures@cabelas.com

Phone # is: 1-800-775-Tags (8247)

I think the game and fish should push the button and post the draw results this afternoon. Then tell Cabela's that the draw is already done and better luck next year.

I think this just pushed the draw results back atleast a week maybe two. Thanks Cabelas. :angry:

Don't thank Cabelas, thank the ARIZONA FISH POLICE COMISSONERS!

Mark

I think the game and fish should push the button and post the draw results this afternoon. Then tell Cabela's that the draw is already done and better luck next year.

That would rock. Especially since tomorrow is the deadline to put in for speedy goats in Wyoming...