couestaxi

UPS loses cabelas TAGS

UPS lost a delivery of all TAGS applications for elk and antelope filed thru Cabelas. Please contact AZGF commission and tell them sorry but rules are rules and the 7:00 PM cutoff must be followed! I feel bad for the folks missing out but sorry, if it were you or me we would lose. The AZGF commission is to discuss this. Cabelas is sending out letters to all involved. All T.A.G.S. applications were late due to a foul up by UPS.

Hurry up and release the results, then it will be too late to even matter.

:lol:

The bad thing is that these are most likely non-residents purchasing hunting licenses, so at almost $160 per application that might play a big part in the decision (if there is a decision).

If it were up to me, I'd say Rules are Rules.

I agree, rules are rules but there is enough $ involved that I will bet that they are accepted.

Is there somewhere that announced this? I would like to read about it.

There is no way they will be accepted. It was brought before the commission and there was no relief given. It cost the state over 100K would be my guess but there was no way they could make an exception.

Cry me a dang river!!!! Thats what you get trusting others to do YOUR personal applications....

should have done them thierselves...I bet they do next year...LOL

Ron

UPS lost a delivery of all TAGS applications for elk and antelope filed thru Cabelas. Please contact AZGF commission and tell them sorry but rules are rules and the 7:00 PM cutoff must be followed! I feel bad for the folks missing out but sorry, if it were you or me we would lose. The AZGF commission is to discuss this. Cabelas is sending out letters to all involved. All T.A.G.S. applications were late due to a foul up by UPS.

There is no way they will be accepted. It was brought before the commission and there was no relief given. It cost the state over 100K would be my guess but there was no way they could make an exception.

It might have cost them $100K, but if they take those apps, they'll have 2x's that in lawyer fees when the law suits roll in. They should have asked that EVERYONE have an extra day to deliver as soon as it happened, just like what happened last year when they pulled the plug on the internet apps. Everyone got extra time, not just one group.

There is no way GF should accept those Apps.

I think the Question now is who is going to reimburse the hunters,

Cabelas or UPS?

The only thing that (MAYBE) Gf could do is to not take away

the hunters loyalty point but I think not.

Late is Late

They're late, they should be tossed. When Cabelas takes your app, that's the risk your willing to take...