couestaxi

UPS loses cabelas TAGS

I agree, rules are rules but there is enough $ involved that I will bet that they are accepted.

Is there somewhere that announced this? I would like to read about it.

No it was not annonced, I called Cabelas TAGS and asked. They said since then online draw was extended there is precedence!

I agree, rules are rules but there is enough $ involved that I will bet that they are accepted.

Is there somewhere that announced this? I would like to read about it.

No it was not annonced, I called Cabelas TAGS and asked. They said since then online draw was extended there is precedence!

Cabelas TAGS did this same thing to me last year with a colorado sheep application, cabelas messed up and wrote the check for the wrong amount for everyone who applied for sheep in co and the co. division of wildlife would not make an exception for them.

BEAUTIFUL

Copy and paste this to every web sit you can

""""Cabelas TAGS did this same thing to me last year with a colorado sheep application, cabelas messed up and wrote the check for the wrong amount for everyone who applied for sheep in co and the co. division of wildlife would not make an exception for them.""""

I hate to say it BUT

I love it.

Really Important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click on the AZGFD website then scroll down to "inside AZGFD" - then hit "Commision" and write each commissioner to follow the rules and deny this. Very important, only takes a minute

Really Important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click on the AZGFD website then scroll down to "inside AZGFD" - then hit "Commision" and write each commissioner to follow the rules and deny this. Very important, only takes a minute

I emailed them ;)

Unless they get a court order, which isn't going to happen, then these apps will not be in the draw. The commission already made a stand on this issue last Friday. Though I do see a new policy in the future regarding bonus points. Wyomin and Utah already allow you to buy a bonus point after the application deadline.

emailed each of them.

dave

Unless they get a court order, which isn't going to happen, then these apps will not be in the draw. The commission already made a stand on this issue last Friday. Though I do see a new policy in the future regarding bonus points. Wyomin and Utah already allow you to buy a bonus point after the application deadline.

I was just thinking about that today. It sure does suck for those who got screwed by cabelas and for me personaly I would not be upset if the GF gives them all a bounus point. Just my thought. Its not like the bounus point system realy works anyway. :P

I was just thinking about that today. It sure does suck for those who got screwed by cabelas and for me personaly I would not be upset if the GF gives them all a bounus point. Just my thought. Its not like the bounus point system realy works anyway. :P

I don't think they should give them a point

But I could see not taking away the loyalty point.

Screw that. They would not give you or I a BP if we were late.

Too bad, so sad.