4Falls

how much longer...?

I got all the kids and the wife in the room when I read that just to let em down :angry:

THAT'S twice I fell for this. :angry:

:P

Guess that makes you a Sucka!!!! :lol: :lol: :P

Don't you have something better to do than hang on everyword about the draw.... :rolleyes: After all you guys draw every dang year.... :blink: ..... not mch anticipation there.... :rolleyes: <_< :P

Sucka!!!!

:P :P :P

CORK IT!

2008 Fall Draw Results & Bonus Points

Enter your Sportsman's ID Number and your Date of Birth below to look up your status for the 2008 Fall Draw.

If you participate in the Arizona Bonus Points program, your totals will also be displayed as of the date shown. You can look up your Bonus Points standing even if you did not participate in the 2008 Fall Draw.

Sportsman ID:

Date of Birth: Enter as MM/DD/YYYY

Is this what you guys are waiting to see?

2008 Fall Draw Results & Bonus Points

Enter your Sportsman's ID Number and your Date of Birth below to look up your status for the 2008 Fall Draw.

If you participate in the Arizona Bonus Points program, your totals will also be displayed as of the date shown. You can look up your Bonus Points standing even if you did not participate in the 2008 Fall Draw.

Sportsman ID:

Date of Birth: Enter as MM/DD/YYYY

Is this what you guys are waiting to see?

:unsure: ???? :unsure:

yes that is what we are waiting to see. I wish you all would stop. I end up checking the g&f web site every hour because of what is posted on here.

You know, it's like watching a train wreck.........you don't want to see it, but you are drawn into it for some odd reason. This all sucks, but it's all part of the excitement I think........'cause we keep feeding into it and watching this thread, checking the AZGFD site and calling the phone! You gotta enjoy it for all it's worth 'cause once the draw comes out......most of us will be emotionally in the gutter wishing we could at least come back to this day, when we still had hope! ;)

Ya know, I was thinking... With AZGFD atleast listening to the crap Cabelas had to say, it makes me wonder one of two things:

A. The draw HAS NOT BEEN DONE and Cabelas actually had a chance to get in, so results wont be out for a while.

or ( what i think we all wish)

B. The draw HAS BEEN DONE and Cabelas had no chance of getting in and AZGFD was just "toying" with them

You know, it's like watching a train wreck.........you don't want to see it, but you are drawn into it for some odd reason. This all sucks, but it's all part of the excitement I think........'cause we keep feeding into it and watching this thread, checking the AZGFD site and calling the phone! You gotta enjoy it for all it's worth 'cause once the draw comes out......most of us will be emotionally in the gutter wishing we could at least come back to this day, when we still had hope! ;)

How True; How True.

Or perhaps all of the information was entered into the computer and the Department was just waiting for a decision on the Cabelas deal before they push the magic drawing button.

I love this anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :lol: :P

Let's get in on!

I use to like the anticipation but the older I get the stress is aging me way to fast. :(

Just called and now it's alright to go to bed. NO RESULTS! :(

TJ

Im with Huntn coues on this one... i love the anticipation too. Its even better that we get to endure it twice a year now.

Probably wont draw anyway so the pre-draw excitement is all some of us have. Remember the olden days when you just had to wait for a silly pink slip in the mail? Or spending hours trying to break thru on a crowded phone line? Ahhhh memories.

I can't remember how it went last year. Could you find out by phone before you could on the internet? Or could you find out either way on the same day?

I think it was at the same time. I remember sitting in class and constantly hitting redial. 1-602-942-3000 I can dial that number in my sleep.

On Feb. 12, I went through old threads on CWT and found threads that said elk and antelope results were posted around March 21 last year so I marked that day on my calendar. Well it's March 21, 2008 and still nothing. I feel like a darn junkie looking for a fix!

Lee

ahh i cant stand this! ive got the same feeling i get waitin before sunrise sittin over a canyon i know is holding my buck and the sun just cant hurry the heck up, but i cant do nothin about it!..................but then again when that sun come up and i cant find em......probably is gonna resemble the draw.