rpowell600

Need Help Purchasing "Primary" Hunting Rifle

Send a PM to Amanda so you can learn to search.  This question is not only stupid but, has been asked and answered probably a million times.  And before the haters that love to say dont read the post then, I agree dont read another what should I buy post.  😶

• Haha 1

C'mon man. 90% of this forum is just the same debates getting recycled over and over. Why stop at this one?

1 hour ago, ThomC said:

Send a PM to Amanda so you can learn to search.  This question is not only stupid but, has been asked and answered probably a million times.  And before the haters that love to say dont read the post then, I agree dont read another what should I buy post.  😶

That attitude is exactly what's wrong with this site these days. Sometimes a guy or gal just wants to talk to other hunters. Guys like me have very few friends and are alone with their wife most of the time so these conversations are hard to come by. Lighten up A little and humor a fellow human. You might make a friend or help someone out. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, rpowell600 said:

Well, thanks again for the suggestions. I cant wait until same "credit cards hit" post pops up on the 29th.

Good luck in the draw! It woulda been a lot cooler for me if you bought my rifle though.  

22 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Good luck in the draw! It woulda been a lot cooler for me if you bought my rifle though.  

Sorry brother but I just HAD to get me a lefty!

• Like 1

That explains it your a leftist.  😁 LOL You know what they say in Mex if you cant take a joke.