Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Nutrioso question!

Not sure exactly what year the bypass was completed going around Nutrioso! I remember having to slow way down before the bypass and how quaint it was! Small post office! There was one really cool cabin type building on the south side of the road! And of course the sawmill!

Initially the bypass had like an old sailboat and maybe an old truck on the south side of the road! Now seems like every time I go through there another junker minivan or truck! 

What’s up with the junkyard? 

😬

Ha ha we talk about the dude every year, nutty ol hippy

Yeah hes got the quite the collection.

18 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Not sure exactly what year the bypass was completed going around Nutrioso! I remember having to slow way down before the bypass and how quaint it was! Small post office! There was one really cool cabin type building on the south side of the road! And of course the sawmill!

Initially the bypass had like an old sailboat and maybe an old truck on the south side of the road! Now seems like every time I go through there another junker minivan or truck! 

What’s up with the junkyard? 

😬

Locals refer to it as the Nutrioso yacht club ......

• Like 3

4EF900C9-10F7-4332-938A-552210BBA9EE.thumb.jpeg.0dd138919a049fc3a757f1b6c8f2bdd0.jpeg

This is the mile marker nearest that “marina”.  ADOT got tired of the 420 sign being stolen.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1