Couestracker

Leftover tag posted to my portal

6 hours ago, Quienyo said:

According to the fine folks at AZGFD, they will continue to fill the left over tags through Wednesday. Portals will be updated with a pending if drawn.

Good luck!

I watched my portal account like a hawk, did not ever say pending, went right to this;FB_IMG_1563923241730.thumb.jpg.d9b06b8240102a1083c4a12443737263.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flatlander said:

35A November for me. Mine should have been in Monday’s mail. It was my 5th choice and portal says permit #313.

Wow, 5th choice? Our tags were # 199 and #200 and put 35A as only choice.

When did you put app in the mail? 

46 minutes ago, Couestracker said:

Wow, 5th choice? Our tags were # 199 and #200 and put 35A as only choice.

When did you put app in the mail? 

Saturday morning, which is when I always mail leftovers. It should arrive with Monday's delivery but who knows. 

I need to call and check on my sons' leftover javelina apps.

I drew 5th choice muzzleloader wt in unit 33 and I’m stoked. The wt youth hunts i went to with my kids 10 years ago are going to pay off hopefully!  Thankfully in mid November the snakes should be less plentiful than October. I’ve never seen more rattlers and scorpions than in unit 33 in October!

My group also drew 1133, Nov 8th 35A. It was our 4th choice and we mailed it in on Friday for Monday delivery. We got tag numbers 384-387. That choice only had 375 permits allocated in total. Does the G&F issue out more permits than they state in the regs, is this an error due to the manual processing and high volumes? I was told they received over 3000 applications. Did anyone else notice they got tag numbers higher than the total being handed out? I'm grateful to have a tag but this was interesting to me. 

• Wow! 1

3 minutes ago, jakehaffey said:

My group also drew 1133, Nov 8th 35A. It was our 4th choice and we mailed it in on Friday for Monday delivery. We got tag numbers 384-387. That choice only had 375 permits allocated in total. Does the G&F issue out more permits than they state in the regs, is this an error due to the manual processing and high volumes? I was told they received over 3000 applications. Did anyone else notice they got tag numbers higher than the total being handed out? I'm grateful to have a tag but this was interesting to me. 

Wow, very interesting! Keep us posted if you hear anything else, hopefully you'll get those tags with those #'s.

4 hours ago, Couestracker said:

I watched my portal account like a hawk, did not ever say pending, went right to this;FB_IMG_1563923241730.thumb.jpg.d9b06b8240102a1083c4a12443737263.jpg

That’s what mine looks like 😉

2 hours ago, jakehaffey said:

I’ve heard of this many times with leftovers. I can’t remember the explanation.

On 7/23/2019 at 7:06 PM, jakehaffey said:

Curious, did your tag numbers match your portal?