Sign in to follow this  
Guest sj

Az draw results

Guest sj

They are ready, my brothers and I got our 2rd choice late whitetail in unit 21. Our permit numbers start at 12 which must mean that all the permits were gone for our first choice unit 23 before any 21's were given out. We do most everything in 23, so 21 will be new to us. Time to do some scouting.

SJ

I DREW 35A OCT. , DID NOT DRAW ELK OR ANTELOPE AGAIN

Guest Guest_bullwidgeon

I drew nothing. I had 33 middle and early tags as second and third choices. It proves once again that I have the worst hunting luck all the time ever. Last year there were leftover permits in those areas/hunts and this year I don't draw? How does that work? Oh well, bear season here I come. Does anyone feel like telling me about the coues deer in unit 23 in NM? I might explore that option a little bit.

Bret M.

Bret, sorry you struck out. I at least got a Coues tag where I wanted it in 36A for November, missed out on my archery antelope and elk though.

Arizona Griz.

Guest Guest_bullwidgeon

Thanks Chris. Things are not as bad as I thought. Dad (you met him) got a 33 Middle tag and 1 uncle got limited oppertunity any elk tag in a unit we have got some good ones out of before. Some other uncles and grandpa got early deer tags.

Bret M.

It's a sad day for me. My wife and I didn't get drawn for anything this year. If it wasn't for my elk tag in New Mexico it would be worse. I think i will be getting an over-the-counter tag in New Mexico like Bret. If anyone is looking for a huntin buddy this year on their hunt, let me know. Jason

Brett: send a note to crazyaboutcoues.......he will help you out in NM 23.......I drew the 36c early tag along with my son but we struck out on all other elk, antelope, sheep tags..............you could look into ft. huacha tags.........Allen........

MY BROTHER GOT ELK FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW (NOT THAT I AM BITTER, BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN DRAWN FOR ELK IN FIVE YEARS), HE GOT DEER IN 17B, LUCKY I GUESS

Edited by KGAINES

Guest TMA11

I drew a Nov. tag in 31. No luck on elk, sheep, antelope, or buffalo. In talking to several friends found that they drew deer only, as well. Who's getting the tags?

I put in for everything in Az. but got drawn for nothing. At least I got a carp tag in Wyoming. I guess I will have to kill another bear and maybe try for an archery Coues.My dad got a early rifle (23 North) bull tag. Hopefully everyone else got some good tags.

Travis :)

:D

My wife and I drew tags in 36C 1st hunt! The rest of our hunting group did pretty good also Muzz cow tag and coues as well!

But we know of some guy that has got drawn for 3 years in a row for BULL ELK, one early rifle, one late rifle, and now Muzz!!!! We have to find out who he is sleeping with or blackmailing.

:)

This is the first time I have ever been not-drawn for deer, as I always cover my back with the early coues hunts. The onlyest tag my family got this year is my 23 turkey tag.

I do not, however, base my happiness on what I get drawn for (or I'd be pretty ticked off). I can still hunt anyway. This will be the year that I get serious about whitetail with a bow. Without an archery elk tag gettin in my way, I can bear hunt this fall. I did get a New Mexico muzzleloader tag (2B) for the lowly Deerus carpii.

The Arizona hunting landscape has changed, gentlemen.

I am taking inventory of what I do have. I am a blessed man!

Mike