well, our gutless commission rolled. big article today in the paper and there is supposed to be a press release later. cabelas' high dollar lawyers scared the commission and they are gonna declare the draw "null and void", so they can load the lost cabelas app's and re-draw. i finally get an elk tag and this happens. there ain't no words for what i'm feelin' right now...........Lark.

Knew there had to be something fishy going on. My application was flawless this year. The 't's crossed precisely, each 'i' dotted meticulously. How could it not get drawn?! <_< This explains it.

well heck, either i'm losin' it or ya'll are gettin' smarter. and i know ya dummies ain't gettin' any smarter. the past couple o' years i managed to get at least a few folks mad enough to shoot somebody. buranuts was gonna shoot game wardens once over one april fool's joke. then i got death threats over another one. now this. i figgerd i could fool you idjuts any time. oh well, i'll hafta start workin' on next year. bcoover, don't worry, i do that a couple times a day anymore. some days more than others, depends...........Lark.

Saw that on comin... Give ya an A for Originality, Or maybe that should be an O ? :wacko: