Ldonovan

Whitetail Hunt unit 22 2nd week of nov.

I have been scouting in through out sunflower saw some mule deer, Roosevelt coues doe’s, and in rye, doe’s as well. I don’t have a tag but I am helping a PHX Firefighter and his 14 year old son out for their Oct 25th first hunt, I would love to help harvest buck for them. Just going to keep grinding on the scouting to get it done.  I’ll keep you posted what I see this weekend and next. Good Luck 

Couple weeks ago I was west of Payson on 414 I glassed 3 coues bucks for awhile. I was also told that the 414 goes all the way to rye and there is some good country there as well. I was also told to take sycamore road off of 188 to the end and hike the trail into the canyon and that was a good area for some coues and there are mullie bucks in the lower elev. 

• Like 2

Rough for us in 22 right now. Got my boys on a couple spikes that gave us the slip! Full moons got them locked down tight I guess. Anyone else seeing any action?

I saw couple does on 414A, I heard some there were 3 bucks shot on deer creek trail Sunday and there are few more out there. We had a rough time as well. I couldn’t hunt the whole week so didn’t get anything. Good luck man