Sign in to follow this  
Foundry Man

Hooked in the lip!!!

Took my 9 year old daughter fishing to San Carlos Lake. She was casting, and hooked me in the upper lip (past the barb!) :angry: We had to push it through, and the clip the point and barb off in order to get it out!!!! :blink: Well, I ended up in Fatfootdoc's office getting a shot. It was not cool. (I think he twisted the needle a little). Tell all your kids to watch out!!!>>>Jason

OUCH! And of all places.......did ya get any pic's? She could get it framed as her largest catch and release!

Took my 9 year old daughter fishing to San Carlos Lake. She was casting, and hooked me in the upper lip (past the barb!) :angry: We had to push it through, and the clip the point and barb off in order to get it out!!!! :blink: Well, I ended up in Fatfootdoc's office getting a shot. It was not cool. (I think he twisted the needle a little). Tell all your kids to watch out!!!>>>Jason

I am taking the kids fishing again this weekend and have been lucky so far. A hook through the lip has to hurt especially when it is not wanted and attached to a line, pole, and kid. I do wonder why a foot doctor is giving a shot for a hook in the lip though. The big question is did you guys catch any fish? Take care and God Bless.

It was a tetanus shot, after I gave it to him I thought, gee maybe I should have just let him get lockjaw :lol: ag

by teh way jason, did you take a pic of the big suckerfish she caught?! :blink: ag

And to think--there are people out there that pays people to hook them in the lip!!!

And to think--there are people out there that pays people to hook them in the lip!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

We did not have a camera! We did catch some fish, about 200!!!! It was good. I think that is the only thing that made the whole thing bareable. But, I still think the shot was worse. Jacey felt bad when she hooked me, but I think Adam enjoyed sticking me with that needle.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Gino - that would be these new fandangled earings in the lip ;)

:lol: :lol:

Jason,

you mean I forgot to mention the new oral tetanus vaccine? :blink: :lol: I did enjoy giving you the shot but when you said you were a bad boy and needed another one it really grossed me out!! :blink: ag

When I was a kid, I did the same thing to my sister, but I hooked her in the eye lid. I can still see the worm dangaling in front of her eye!

Mark

Jason,

you mean I forgot to mention the new oral tetanus vaccine? :blink: :lol: I did enjoy giving you the shot but when you said you were a bad boy and needed another one it really grossed me out!! :blink: ag

I thought he needed penecillin for that other stuff? :P

When I was a kid, I did the same thing to my sister, but I hooked her in the eye lid. I can still see the worm dangaling in front of her eye!

Mark

talk about a scary sight!

Thank god it got your lip and not the roof of your mouth! could you imagine that!

I once got slapped in the face with a hunk of chicken liver and had the hook go right through my eyebrow, had to do the same thing - cut the loop and puller through.