Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Any cell phone nerds?

It's time for an upgrade.  I have metro pcs.. to give a comparison an iPhone 6 is in the $200 range and a 7 is $300 ish.  Now we have Google making phones (the pixel, which is jailbroken so I can still use it). And then the Samsung phones....  a10, a20 which are in the $200 range....  ugghh.

To be honest paying over $300 for a dang phone is freaking retarded (even $100 is fairly dumb unless it can prove itself).    Any suggestions?

I have the Galaxy 8 Plus. 

Good phone that does everything I need it to do. However, I paid over $800 for it 2 years ago. 😮  I bought it new and I’m hoping it keeps going for at least another two years. 

Galaxy S10 Edge+.  Love it.  More expensive than a laptop though.  But I use it for work and get $150/month allowance for it.  

I’ve been an iPhone guy since I was unable to buy a new flip phone. Apple is all I know! I wouldn’t even be able to open my ole lady’s Android if I tried. And I tried!  So if you can work both systems I’d pry go android. Simply because they have more storage with a pocket friendly phone. I will never leave the iPhone cause I hate change! But I wish they offered smaller phones.

I love my apple phone my 7 plus runs as well today as the day I bought it 3 years ago. iPhones aren’t cheap but they won’t let you down super reliable and virtually unable to get viruses. My work phone is a Samsung... android and I do not get along. Wife loves her google pixel. Guess it’s about what you want out of your phone go check some out at a Sams club or Costco they have lots of different versions available. My only 2 cents is don’t go cheap you’ll regret sooner than later. Good luck!

Whenever I break or lose a phone (it happens about once a year for me haha) . I buy used a phone off of Swappa or Gazelle  and always had good luck and save a pile of money. Never buying a new phone ever again.