Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Holiday Gift Ideas???

I'm making a small list for the family or myself right now...

Small thumbtack type reflective trail markers for finding spots in the dark

Blackovis small euro mounts

Merino base layers

REI trail stool 1pound 1 ounce!

Benro S2 mounting plates

Bino Harness

Ultralight compact umbrella

Hunting t shirts, Cwt.com, badlands, blackovis, 2nd ammendment etc...

Coueswhitetail.com calender!

• Like 1

One thing that I didn't see mentioned is a mesh or cut resistant glove. When your gutting something and your hands are all bloody it's hard to tell what your cutting till you poke a thumb or finger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 10Turkeys said:

One thing that I didn't see mentioned is a mesh or cut resistant glove. When your gutting something and your hands are all bloody it's hard to tell what your cutting till you poke a thumb or finger.

That's a great idea, but I knew op has them because he suggested them before.  I always have mine in the kill kit.

You can never have enough pocket handwarmers. I usually get a couple dozen every christmas. 

another good thing is a dutch oven (the one you cook in) you can use the pot for everything and then flip the lid over and you have another skillet or pan to cook anything on. options are endless on these its insane

On 12/4/2019 at 1:50 AM, 10Turkeys said:

These gloves may be really uncomfortable, but I guess, it all depends on size... But my daddy says that it goes alright, if you drink something. When we go hunting altogether, he asks to order some sets from jetgiftbaskets.com. He loves beer and every weekend we order sets from this source, actually great servicing, their gift boxes indeed look pretty nice. Moreover, to tell you the truth, these baskets are really suitable when you don't know what gift to make, especially if this person is not really close. Besides, I know that it , may seem weird that daddy prefers to avoid stress and heating up by drinking beer, not vodka or whiskey, but whatever, lol))