Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Back at YA Tony .Everyone have a great day! Had to throw My Goulds turkey in there........BOB!

IMG_1603 (2).JPG

• Like 4

Happy Thanksgiving!  It's my favorite holiday.  It makes us focus on what we have and be grateful for it instead of thinking about what we don't have and feeling bad about not having it.  

Thank you CWT.com for almost 12 years of advice, insight, stories, pictures, and laughs.  Tempus fugit

And thank you to Amanda and the moderators for a great site and all your work keeping spammers at bay and keeping topics from going of the rhubarb when we passions flare and negativity slips in.  (And Amanda, I ordered my second batch CWT.com calendars.  They are big hit as Christmas presents.  Darren is a great photographer.)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Is that a Savage or Mossberg?

Topper Jr

2 hours ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

Happy Thanksgiving!  It's my favorite holiday.  It makes us focus on what we have and be grateful for it instead of thinking about what we don't have and feeling bad about not having it.  

Nice thoughts, Jimmer. 👍

SexyTurkey.jpg

download (3).jpeg

• Like 1

I don't know what it is Tony, I will have to look. It belongs to My roomate and I had one like it years ago. Love using them when they are falling apart. I sold My fancy 3 and a half inch Bennelli and have more fun with this. Gotta find me another one...........BOB!

13 hours ago, naturebob said:

I don't know what it is Tony, I will have to look. It belongs to My roomate and I had one like it years ago. Love using them when they are falling apart. I sold My fancy 3 and a half inch Bennelli and have more fun with this. Gotta find me another one...........BOB!

Edge nailed it, Bob. It's an H&R Topper. 

• Like 1