Sign in to follow this  
520HUNT

Max point number for each species?

3 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

There are 13 people with 20+ BP's for Javelina. if the "combining BP's" talk isn't just trolling, those people have been in the know about this potential proposal for a LONG time. there is absolutely, positively no other way that people would knowingly buy bonus points for 20+ years for javelina. I'd love to see a list of names of the guys that have those points......

You can earn 2 points a year for javelina, but even 10 years is a lot of app fees for pig points.

4 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

There are 13 people with 20+ BP's for Javelina. if the "combining BP's" talk isn't just trolling, those people have been in the know about this potential proposal for a LONG time. there is absolutely, positively no other way that people would knowingly buy bonus points for 20+ years for javelina. I'd love to see a list of names of the guys that have those points......

Game and Fish employees...

5 minutes ago, 520HUNT said:

Game and Fish employees...

Or friends and family....Guaranteed

17 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I wanna know who the bastards with 29 BP’s for Javelina are

Cabelas tag applicants most likely who are unaware that they are paying for a javelina point every year

• Like 3

I don’t think it would help the highest point holders as much as you’d think. I’d bet that the majority of them either only apply for sheep or have burned all their other species points. All it will do is get the next wave of guys that have 15-20bps for elk, antelope, deer and sheep into the game. There are quite a few guys with 35-50bp’s for bison too. 

7 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

someone mentioned the idea 29 years ago and they been holding out ever since. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

I’m in for the combining points 

I guess its time I start building my javalina points!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

If some kunt with 29 javelina points takes my rocky tag that I been waiting 20 years for I’m going full chargecollector777 

I hope he does