roninflag

horses in elk unit

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Random as far as I know? Wtf.

24 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

What a random comment for him to make. Weird 

If you think you guys are confused, imagine being me. If I'm not hunting by myself with my dogs, my best friend is there. That's it. I've been confused all day long lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2020 at 8:10 PM, azbirdhunter88 said:

You should use them to catch more bears then. Your dogs aren’t what you say they are. 

Have no worries Nikki. I hear that his dogs could not find a quail if they were perched on their noses.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Kelney said:

Have no worries Nikki. I hear that his dogs could not find a quail if they were perched on their noses.

Oh I dont worry at all. I breed the kind of dogs that I want. I breed on the edge of psycho. I know what my dogs are and what they can do. I've never trained a bird dog nor really had the desire but him saying what he did, is the same as if I said his bird dogs were junk. I've never seen him or his dogs so I cant make that claim. But the opinion of someone else on my dogs doesnt phase me in the slightest. The fact that my best female is hooked up as I type this to one of the top coyote decoy dogs owned by one of the best coyote decoy dog guys in the US, probably speaks enough about my Hounds and myself 👍🏻