roninflag

horses in elk unit

1 hour ago, AZkiller said:

Let's all get behind grizzly bear reintroduction for the salt, 3c and lake pleasant. They wouldn't be opposed to that right? 

I can get behind this. I’ve always believed that the animal was the nuisance, and now realize it’s the people. Something needs to be done about the people. 

The horses in 3C are completely out of control. I've seen them where they look like they are starving to death. Found one two years ago bear hunting that had claw Mark's down its butt from either a bear or a lion. Bad infection, skinny, barely able to walk. 

Up in 1 over by the 582 road last year saw about 20 of them with babies and about 6 coyotes trying to snatch a baby. 

They are even making their way into 1 and 3b (I think they have been in there more then people think but starting to see more and more of them. And more often sightings). 3 road, vernon McNary rd, lake mountain, 96 rd. 

3c is infested with them. 

And yes, lions will most definitely kill horses and eat on them. And given the chance theres nothing a bear loves more then horse meat. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AZBULLHUNTER said:

Just remember if you kill one you are in violation of federal law

If it's wild, yes.  If it's feral, no. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

https://inhabitat.com/dna-analysis-reveals-there-are-no-wild-horses-left-in-the-world/

From a research standpoint, this finding is both exciting and disappointing. It points to a huge loss in biodiversity, and it means that all the information we’ve been gathering on “wild horses” is actually information on feral animals. 

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 12:17 AM, Nikki.AWHounds said:

The horses in 3C are completely out of control. I've seen them where they look like they are starving to death. Found one two years ago bear hunting that had claw Mark's down its butt from either a bear or a lion. Bad infection, skinny, barely able to walk. 

Up in 1 over by the 582 road last year saw about 20 of them with babies and about 6 coyotes trying to snatch a baby. 

They are even making their way into 1 and 3b (I think they have been in there more then people think but starting to see more and more of them. And more often sightings). 3 road, vernon McNary rd, lake mountain, 96 rd. 

3c is infested with them. 

And yes, lions will most definitely kill horses and eat on them. And given the chance theres nothing a bear loves more then horse meat. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You should use them to catch more bears then. Your dogs aren’t what you say they are. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

You should use them to catch more bears then. Your dogs aren’t what you say they are. 

14 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

I’ve seen your dogs and know your pack. 

your arguments were eviscerated in this thread so you disappear for 2 weeks and then return with an ad hominem attack. sad. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

I’ve seen your dogs and know your pack. 

Oh really? Hmm. I'd love for you to send me a PM with your name. 

I know you dont know me, or my dogs. 

You're a punk. You're probably the leader of the heber feral horse junkies. By the way, your personal attacks on everyone here is childish. Go ahead and tell me how you know me and my dogs so good. You've never met me or seen my dogs. Gfy

• Haha 1

I highly doubt you'll man up and give an honest answer here. Funny how you picked my post to reply to out of all the ones here and I didnt say a word to you. Never have. Guess when certain people get backed into a corner they will start talking shoot to the only girl in the crowd. 

I'm glad you dont like my dogs. I wouldnt sell a dog to you if I was starving to death. 

I dont breed my dogs for other people. I raise litters for myself and sell the leftovers. Pretty good at it too. Been running the same bloodlines my whole life and my dad ran it before me. If I never sold another dog again I'd be fine cuz 9/10 people I sell dogs to are too stupid to realize what they have. So your attempt to ruin my reputation as a houndsmen go for it. 

heck post whatever proof you think you have to my dogs being junk. 

I'll make it easy for ya. Post any and all evidence you have that my dogs aren't what I say they are and I'll never sell another again. The fact that I sell maybe 5 pups and 1 dog a year at the most kinda shows I'm not just some jerk off. 

But for the sake of you proving your point please tell the world why my dogs are junk. 

Screenshot_20200124-070139_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

somebody evaporate this thread.  the facts are well noted and often stated but will not have any impact on the tidal wave of popular opinion as seen in the much larger media frenzy. should go 'poof' before our little online community gets identified in a manner that would be detrimental to all.                                                                                         lee

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 5:02 PM, AZBULLHUNTER said:

Just remember if you kill one you are in violation of federal law

I am going to try to not do any "violations". 

18 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Horse guy pissed off the wrong dog handler! She’s legit. 

Not so much as pissed, more disappointed that fellow hunters treat eachother like that. But thank you. I appreciate it. 

• Like 4