Rem 721 in 270.

This was my first rifle and still #1 when I head out to hunt. I have bought others but this is the one I trust the most. It's a shooter. I've killed mule deer and coues with it.

Browning 25 super short

If you've ever had a gun that's fits like a glove you'll know what I'm talking about. I've always been a fan of a 270, that I've taken bears, lion, antelope, muleys, coues and elk with. For Christmas I got the Browning 25 super short for my wife but I think she lost it. I haven't hunted much with it but I took a couple of hogs recently one at 200 yards and another at 419 yards and it droped them dead in their tracks. The 270 might get some dust on it now that I have the 25 super short.

257 wby mag, shoots flatter than almost any rifle out there!! and delivers 2000lbs of energy at 300yds. I got my first coues with it at 380yds, and my next at 275yds. If you are looking for a new rifle check out the ballistics you will be very impressed!!!!!

My favorite is the first rifle I bought to hunt open country with. It's a Winchester Model 70 Feather Weight in 270 Win. I've taken 1 mule deer, 4 whitetail and one antelope. I've had it for 16 years now so I gave it a make over last month. I put a new Bell & Carlson stock on it and upgraded the scope to a Zeiss conquest 4.5-14x50 with target turrets on it. I hope the make over doesn't ruin the gun.

post-1361-1212638724.jpg

post-1361-1212638734_thumb.jpg

Mine is my 7mm Dakota built off of a mauzer action, douglas barrel and mcmillan stock. Light, flat shooting and an all around great rifle. I have killed a two mule deer, two coues, elk and an eastern whitetail with it. Don't plan on changing it for a while.

My favorite is the first rifle I bought to hunt open country with. It's a Winchester Model 70 Feather Weight in 270 Win. I've taken 1 mule deer, 4 whitetail and one antelope. I've had it for 16 years now so I gave it a make over last month. I put a new Bell & Carlson stock on it and upgraded the scope to a Zeiss conquest 4.5-14x50 with target turrets on it. I hope the make over doesn't ruin the gun.

How come the top photo looks like a left hander and the bottom photo looks like a right hander? Is the top photo a reflection or am I just seeing things?

I love my 375 Ultra mag! I've zapped a bear, elk, lots of hogs, and one unfortunate axis doe. With my 300 grain bullets, I've never had to follow a blood trail!

post-2080-1213199888.jpg

War 7664.

Wow!. Awesome kill photo. You don't often see the animal in such a pristine state, blood spilling, snow slowly and softly falling. Nice photo- I will go and buy a 375 mag for my trip to Alaska next month <_<

Thanks for sharing.

AZp&y

Doug

Great topic:

Current favorite is my Grandfather's sporterized Springfield .06. It is an old Arizona rifle that has as many has harvested many (15+) Kiabab muleys. My Grandfather did all the machine work on job, thank you Phelps Dodge. It just got back from some light "refurbishing" to roll back sixty years of use, and it is ready for the fall!