I am Officially Amazed that this thread was deleted.... :blink: .... That link was funny stuff!! I was gunna watch it again and it is GONE!!! :blink: :rolleyes: Well I saw it both ways so best as I can figure.... Casey or OW got butt-hurt about being likened to Hitler!! :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually thought it was pretty funny myself. :lol: Was it axed by the site or did Gamehauler decide to pull the plug? :huh:

TJ

That was pretty funny, but I bet it got cut because of the language. no "f" bombs, but every other word in there.

That was pretty funny, but I bet it got cut because of the language. no "f" bombs, but every other word in there.

Thats why I deleted it

Doesn anybody remember if anybody has ever been BANNED from CWT?

I believe Amanda has asked 3 people to not come back that I can think of.

Maybe only 2.

1 may have just left on his own

Doesn anybody remember if anybody has ever been BANNED from CWT?

CHD was banned, for good reason ;)

I don't think there have been any members banned aside from the spam types, Amanda would know for sure. Back when anyone could post including guests there were a few that were pretty bad and that is when it was changed so that you had to be a member to post.

Three questions:

1. Was this thread originally titled "Outdoor writer banned?"

2. If so, would someone please provide a sanitized summary, or even just a hint of what it contained?

3. Did it refer to Tony M., aka Outdoor Writer?

I opened the original posting a couple of days ago only to find a link to a YouTube site, which immediately froze my tired old laptop when I clicked on it.

Because I couldn't shut down properly, the machine automatically ran a test on my operating system and software, and it was fifteen minutes before I could get back on the Net.

By then the posting was deleted.

Incidentally, I and others in places without high-speed internet access would appreciate it if things were cut and pasted into the original message. Links take only slightly less than forever and a day to open.

Bill Quimby