Jump to content
DirtyHarry

Tang Safety Red buttpad Ruger M77 bull barrel .22-250

Recommended Posts

Is it legal for a cholo to own a gun??

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have met cholos of great moral character, who absolutely can own firearms & are of better moral character than myself.  In fact, one cholo who spoke eloquent English & knew the artist of my wife's classical Spanish music upon entering my house, was sold at least 3 Ak-47s from my hand.  When you call me & use grammar & sh*t, I get impressed.  

People who contact me about the da nine I posted, that was listed as a 1911, throw a red flag.  Furthermore, when they call & greet me with an AYE, I cannot help but be flashed scenes of robbery & lawlessness as if I were a vulnerable merchant ship on the high seas.  At the same time, hearing all of their buddies giggling high as a kite in the background, does not lend trust & confidence to the business proposition at hand.  Meeting some douche bag in a parking lot, with his "colleagues" is a gamble of getting robbed and/or shot.  

Im just trying to sell some stuff, not be an equal opportunity business.  Treat me with respect & grammar & you could be the Zodiac for all I care.  If I sold to any dick off the streets, you might as well call me hoghntr's mom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DirtyHarry said:

I have met cholos of great moral character, who absolutely can own firearms & are of better moral character than myself.  In fact, one cholo who spoke eloquent English & knew the artist of my wife's classical Spanish music upon entering my house, was sold at least 3 Ak-47s from my hand.  When you call me & use grammar & sh*t, I get impressed.  

People who contact me about the da nine I posted, that was listed as a 1911, throw a red flag.  Furthermore, when they call & greet me with an AYE, I cannot help but be flashed scenes of robbery & lawlessness as if I were a vulnerable merchant ship on the high seas.  At the same time, hearing all of their buddies giggling high as a kite in the background, does not lend trust & confidence to the business proposition at hand.  Meeting some douche bag in a parking lot, with his "colleagues" is a gamble of getting robbed and/or shot.  

Im just trying to sell some stuff, not be an equal opportunity business.  Treat me with respect & grammar & you could be the Zodiac for all I care.  If I took any dick off the streets, you might as well call me hoghntr's mom.

I totally agree with you until that last sentence. That’s too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DirtyHarry said:

I have met cholos of great moral character, who absolutely can own firearms & are of better moral character than myself.  In fact, one cholo who spoke eloquent English & knew the artist of my wife's classical Spanish music upon entering my house, was sold at least 3 Ak-47s from my hand.  When you call me & use grammar & sh*t, I get impressed.  

People who contact me about the da nine I posted, that was listed as a 1911, throw a red flag.  Furthermore, when they call & greet me with an AYE, I cannot help but be flashed scenes of robbery & lawlessness as if I were a vulnerable merchant ship on the high seas.  At the same time, hearing all of their buddies giggling high as a kite in the background, does not lend trust & confidence to the business proposition at hand.  Meeting some douche bag in a parking lot, with his "colleagues" is a gamble of getting robbed and/or shot.  

Im just trying to sell some stuff, not be an equal opportunity business.  Treat me with respect & grammar & you could be the Zodiac for all I care.  If I sold to any dick off the streets, you might as well call me hoghntr's mom.

Again so classy. How lonely must 1 be to go to this extreme? Do you need a pet or a cat to kick or what maybe something to mutilate? I mean to sit around and call a strangers mother a whore or a prostitute something must mentally be wrong with you. Are you positive you are a legal firearm owner? I mean you do sell them cheap and very fast so 🤔 are you getting them from those neighbors you don't like? You worry me dirtyharry! It really seems like some sort of intervention by the police, a elderly woman (since you seem to have a fascination with them) or maybe some of those "Chollos" you speak so highly of might be needed. Or do you just need a teddy bear? I could send 1 of my kids stuffed toys to you if it will help comfort you.?  You name it man I will try and see if it can be done but sorry my mom does not work in neighborhoods like yours. 🤷‍♂️  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DirtyHarry said:

I thought you were trying to sell a .22-250 M77 at one point?  Everything I post is real hombre, I am not just trying to tease you with tasty firearms & curios to only say NO!  Have yet to burn someone on this forum.  Called you out for acting like a little Karen when I stated that cholos were not welcome to buy semi-automatic firearms from me.  I gladly talk piles of BS on internet forums, cause I am a classless P.O.S. who believes that is where the internet shines.  Maybe when you meet little assholes in person trying to buy a pistol from you with no ID, with their three friends in a car, you'll come over to the DirtyHarry wisdom.  

Sounds like being bad judge of character and a lack of clarification prior to your sale might just be a problem you have. You don't like a guy who asks questions about a firearm you just want a "I will take it" so I think your reply to the original guy who wanted to buy this rifle explains your issue in depth. You just don't really give a shoot you just want that payday. 

Wisdom seems to be 1 of the things you positively lack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DirtyHarry said:

You asked a bunch of questions while another member just sent a message stating I'LL TAKE IT.  Questions like round count & am I the original owner waste my time, because I field plenty of those from people who then just never respond back after I answer.  Markets are efficient, another member who is willing to take the risk & has met me just said DEAL & the case is closed.  Sorry I never answered all your queries.

I was also messaged by another member on here that stated they had sent you a message 5 minutes after you had listed it for sale with no response as well. What a coincidence.. I think it’s more than ok to ask questions about something you may be purchasing/traveling for; Especially a firearm. Other members do it and it will continue to happen. Just like those sales will continue to close without any problems. I have had nothing but positive experiences in selling and buying on here. Clearly sounds like you may be  the problem. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another post of crying and arguing, what a bunch of snowflakes.  If my mom was a cholla I would be offended!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy (my uncle) that taught me how to hunt. Fear of the unfamiliar is humorous. 

IMG_20200325_070935.thumb.jpg.195741899339836600206d842777d8ce.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JIVega said:

I was also messaged by another member on here that stated they had sent you a message 5 minutes after you had listed it for sale with no response as well. What a coincidence.. I think it’s more than ok to ask questions about something you may be purchasing/traveling for; Especially a firearm. Other members do it and it will continue to happen. Just like those sales will continue to close without any problems. I have had nothing but positive experiences in selling and buying on here. Clearly sounds like you may be  the problem. 

It's a $400 bull barrel .22-250 that is quite mint, would much rather sell to the guy who has the balls to risk $400 & just buy it, vs the tire kickers who ask a hundred questions.  Sorry, it does not come with a warranty either.  I dont think I'm the problem, I seem to be selling what I need to in a pretty timely manner, with all parties satisfied.  Sounds like you hemmed & hawed & then things got sold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hoghntr said:

Again so classy. How lonely must 1 be to go to this extreme? Do you need a pet or a cat to kick or what maybe something to mutilate? I mean to sit around and call a strangers mother a whore or a prostitute something must mentally be wrong with you. Are you positive you are a legal firearm owner? I mean you do sell them cheap and very fast so 🤔 are you getting them from those neighbors you don't like? You worry me dirtyharry! It really seems like some sort of intervention by the police, a elderly woman (since you seem to have a fascination with them) or maybe some of those "Chollos" you speak so highly of might be needed. Or do you just need a teddy bear? I could send 1 of my kids stuffed toys to you if it will help comfort you.?  You name it man I will try and see if it can be done but sorry my mom does not work in neighborhoods like yours. 🤷‍♂️  

Obese ghey lorde, be gone.

  • Wow! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cabin fever setting in.......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ctafoya said:

Cabin fever setting in.......

Nope just sick of this P.O.S. 🤷‍♂️ super interested in knowing if I can install a home based missile launcher at my place 🤔 Man to just be able to push that button and eliminate a piece of toxic waste. 🤗 God may still love him but sorry I have lost my care where he ends up, in a billion pieces from my future missile system would be acceptable to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, idgaf said:

The guy (my uncle) that taught me how to hunt. Fear of the unfamiliar is humorous. 

IMG_20200325_070935.thumb.jpg.195741899339836600206d842777d8ce.jpg

I have absolutely zero need to get familiar with or be near "men" who throw up little symbolic gang sets with their hands like that.  Call that whatever you want, I'll stick by it.  Is that "C" for crip or coues?  Sounds lucrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×