coozfever

A FEW COUES BUCKS

HERE ARE A FEW BUCKS I HAVE TAKEN . I'M NEW TO POSTING TO THIS SITE BUT HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WHILE, GREAT SITE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE STILL HUNTING,I'LL BE IN 36B AGAIN THIS WEEKEND LOOKIN FOR A GOOD ONE...MICHAEL

DEER1.jpg

DEER2.jpg

DEER3.jpg

DEER5.jpg

DEER6.jpg

Edited by coozfever

Great Deer and good luck this weekend.

Welcome to the site, and thanks for sharing the great pics.

THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS. I ALWAYS ENJOY SEEING EVERYONES PICS, SO I HAD A FEW I FIGURED I COULD SHARE WITH EVERYONE. MAYBE I CAN SHARE ONE FROM THE FIELD IF ALL GOES WELL THIS WEEKEND..COUESFEVER NICE NAME ;) I HOPE SHE WILL BE WILLING TO, I WILL DEFINATELY TRY TO GET HER INTO IT. RIGHT NOW SHE SAYS SHE'S READY TO SHOOT A BIG BUCK, GOT A FEW YEARS TO GO THOUGH...

Great pictures!! I started taking my daughter out when she was very young. She wasn't real anxious to hunt when she got a little older. I just kept telling her to let me know when she wanted to go. Now she is 22 and loves to hunt. She has shot 2 elk and 2 deer. If you make it fun for her you will have a hunting buddy for life!

Nice deer! Why didn't you mount that big buck? Also, why are your mounts on the floor and not the wall? ;)

Can you give me a hoo-rah?!! LOL

You the man!

Dbllung

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE NICE REPLIES. TRITON FOR TRITON BOATS I SUPPOSE, SWEET BOATS HAVE A STRATOS 201 MYSELF, ANYWAY I GREW UP IN SAN MANUEL ABOUT 1 HR. NORTH OF TUCSON, THERE IS A GUY THERE NAMED PATRICK NEWMAN WHO DONE THOSE THREE HEADS AS WELL AS 2 OF MY GOATS. HE DOES AWESOME WORK, I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF PEOPLES WORK AND I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST. HAVE NOT SEEN HIM IN A WHILE SINCE I LOCATED TO TUCSON, BUT HIS NUMBER IS LISTED I JUST CHECKED YAHOO PEOPLE FINDER AND HE WAS THERE..

DBLLUNG, NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE HUNTING A 115" BUCK IN 36B THIS WEEKEND WOULD YOU? HOPE THAT ULTRA MAG DONT MISS CAUSE THIS OLD 7 MAY HAVE TO PUT HIM DOWN. MAYBE I CAN GET ME A CAPE THIS WEEKEND FOR HIM..THEY'LL BE ON THE WALL SHORTLY ;) SOMEWHERE..LATER ON

THX. GRIZ,TRITON

Echo Echo....

Very nice Bucks, Welcome to the site and Good Luck this weekend!