Ohthatguy

Interesting #.. thought they were banned

2 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Hahaha!!!! I got nothing!

Seriously though. If I had time I'd be there helping ya.  If you waited one more year to get drawn.   Looks like we tossed Payson and  now show low is the new plan. 

6 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Seriously though. If I had time I'd be there helping ya.  If you waited one more year to get drawn.   Looks like we tossed Payson and  now show low is the new plan. 

You made a good choice! I’ve never lived in show low but called lake side home for 3 months a year every summer growing up. Be careful if your buying land. Cheap land out of town usually means no water or tons of meth!!

3 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

You made a good choice! I’ve never lived in show low but called lake side home for 3 months a year every summer growing up. Be careful if your buying land. Cheap land out of town usually means no water or tons of meth!!

These days you could point a finger at any map and find tons of meth. I think its here to stay.  Thank God for the war on drugs.

As far as water. Seen lots of places for sale where they have a trailer to bring water in. What's the water issue up there?

I did find on property im in love with. Could have deer and elk every evening. One acre 26k.  

Just now, CatfishKev said:

These days you could point a finger at any map and find tons of meth. I think its here to stay.  Thank God for the war on drugs.

As far as water. Seen lots of places for sale where they have a trailer to bring water in. What's the water issue up there?

I did find on property im in love with. Could have deer and elk every evening. One acre 26k.  

Hauling water gets old fast! The well depth and ground material in some areas makes it so expensive it’s not worth it! With the size of your family I don’t think hauling water would be feasible.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Never, ever live anyplace you have to haul water.

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You need a realtor in show low kev? I know a pretty hot chick for you up there

Your just gonna give me nobulls phone number aint ya.  Sure hes got big tits but.....

6 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You need a realtor in show low kev? I know a pretty hot chick for you up there

Pretty sure I know who you are taking about 😁

Brian

• Like 1