Lance

What do you think about this bull?

Pictures from June 30th. He's not doing bad for June. What do you think he will Tilt the scales at when he's done growing? :ph34r: :P

Lance

post-669-1214892000_thumb.jpg

post-669-1214892015_thumb.jpg

post-669-1214892031_thumb.jpg

post-669-1214892045_thumb.jpg

post-669-1214892062_thumb.jpg

I can hardly see any antlers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

I can hardly see any antlers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

How about now?

That's a toad! To me it looks as though he won't add much to his bottom 3 points, but will add some more inches up top in the next few weeks. I have a hard time judging velvet, but I would say that he'll finish out between 380-390"! Does have some extra credit for the spread at the tips and will have great 5ths, but the 3rds and shorter fronts will take away a little keeping him around the 385" mark. Could be way off though, but that's my take on it ;) Great job findin' and filming that beast!!! JIM>

BTW.....I hate being the first to guess :P C'mon guys, throw a guess out there.....I got one for ya to guess on later too.

BTW.....I hate being the first to guess :P C'mon guys, through a guess out there.....I got one for ya to guess on later too.

Based on what he was last year I will through it that he will finish right at 400! He has some great length on top and will definately be a shooter again this year!

What do you think he will Tilt the scales at when he's done growing? :ph34r: :P

Why don't you point me in the right direction and I'll let you score him in September.....wouldn't want to leave you guessing ;) :P

BTW.....I hate being the first to guess :P C'mon guys, through a guess out there.....I got one for ya to guess on later too.

Based on what he was last year I will through it that he will finish right at 400! He has some great length on top and will definately be a shooter again this year!

Wouldn't surprise me at all, but it takes ALOT of inches to make that number and those thirds just make me think he'll have a hard time making up for it. I'm probably under judging the fronts, hard to tell really, but the main thing is I don't like using that number too loosely ;) I'll still stick with pushing 390".

What do you think he will Tilt the scales at when he's done growing? :ph34r: :P

Why don't you point me in the right direction and I'll let you score him in September.....wouldn't want to leave you guessing ;) :P

Rob, too bad you don't have a unit 9 tag. :P He is the bull on your "whack an elk" t-shirt. ;)

Younghunter is right about what bull it is. Last year he finnished out with a 4" 7th point. His tops really make his bottoms look short, especially when he finnishes off.

This is a couple of pictures of him from last year from latter in July.

Lance

post-669-1214895543.jpg

post-669-1214896103.jpg

I'm not very good at guessing but when I see a bull like that I'm shooting....that is when I get lucky enough to get my unit 1 archery bull tag :blink: