Sign in to follow this  
Basquehunter

First Archery Antelope

Third time was a charm for me with speed goats. After eating tag soup in Utah then New Mexico over the years, I got lucky and drew an Arizona tag. Put in the time and effort and on day 6 of a 7 day hunt I made a perfect shot on this guy. Super stoked.  Special thanks to Markleo21377 who was so gracious to help me out on this hunt. Hopefully the first of many hunts together. 

85EFB7CA-1103-4B18-8CB2-8E1D7E6361F4.png

• Like 20

Congratulations! That is a nice looking goat. Way to go. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 2:28 PM, Basquehunter said:

Third time was a charm for me with speed goats. After eating tag soup in Utah then New Mexico over the years, I got lucky and drew an Arizona tag. Put in the time and effort and on day 6 of a 7 day hunt I made a perfect shot on this guy. Super stoked.  Special thanks to Markleo21377 who was so gracious to help me out on this hunt. Hopefully the first of many hunts together. 

85EFB7CA-1103-4B18-8CB2-8E1D7E6361F4.png

Very grateful for the opportunity to help you out....you put the work in for sure and was equally rewarded!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Markleo21377 said:

Very grateful for the opportunity to help you out....you put the work in for sure and was equally rewarded!

Thanks again bud. Have fun on your buddy’s elk hunt and can’t wait to get out in the field again with you. 

Well done