Edge

556 ammo

pointing out a good deal isnt the problem.  The problem for most here, if I can be so bold as to represent many on here, is when you crap on ads that you feel are not a good deal.  

• Like 1

You cant represent anyone but yourself unless you name the people who you represent.  Otherwise you are just throwing crap like a biden supporter IMHOP.😷

18 hours ago, Edge said:

Testing the waters here...

I may be putting 1500 rounds of 556, 55gr PMC up for sale for a friend. Would there be any interest at .45 -.50¢ a round, 500rd minimum?

Fmj or hp?

The dude with the PMC has decided to sit on it through the election. He doesn't want Sleepy Joe to win but speculates what a Biden win will do to ammo prices and availability..

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Edge said:

The dude with the PMC has decided to sit on it through the election. He doesn't want Sleepy Joe to win but speculates what a Biden win will do to ammo prices and availability..

I don't know Tim I may have to break out my reloading stuff I've had tucked away for years and dig out my Ohler 35.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Hes gonna be sad come November 4th.

Yes and no, he's a rabid Trump supporter but knows too well the opposition's ability to cheat, steal and lie.