RoughCut

I found out when Draw Results will be available!!

i've had at least 10 people tell me they "Know" somebody thei the azgfd and then tell me a date. about half of em ain't been right, the other half ain't had that date come up yet. what i wanna know is who in the heck would admit they "know" somebody with the azgfd? Lark.

CouesCowboy, I live out in Buckeye. Nearest cross-roads are Yuma and Watson. Do you ever go out by Miller and do any target shooting to the west? JLG.

I know quite a few people that work with the Game Dept.

Pretty close to a couple of 'em.

Mike

i've had at least 10 people tell me they "Know" somebody thei the azgfd and then tell me a date. about half of em ain't been right, the other half ain't had that date come up yet. what i wanna know is who in the heck would admit they "know" somebody with the azgfd? Lark.

Dang-it Lark! You're the best man!!!! ALWAYS quick wit & levity!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it man!

S.

:)

If RoughCut is right, I think we all owe him the beverage of his choice. I still hate this time of year. :angry:

I'm not gonna say I am confident in my insider info at this point as you guys about have me talked in the fact my Warden buddy doesn't know jack. But a Pacifico with a little salt on the rim will do nice. None of the morton salt either, i like that fancy sea salt. :rolleyes:

Though I will say that if the info is right, about 95% of you guys will just say it't blind butt luck, so maybe I should just go buy my own beverages.

Thanks though Jimmer the offer was nice. Good thing we aren't on a family plan together or that 513 calls may be something like 3200 and the Cell phone company suddenly looks like they are sending complimentary bibles to all of their customers because the statements hardly fit in the mail box.

[

Heck I'd crawl across a half acre of naked ladies to shoot a 100 inch whitetail. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Need a spotter? :D

TJ

I'll work the camera! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha of course, to kill a buck like that, you need all the help you can get and it would be great to have on camera :D !!! I'd still kill the buck first...........but on the way back :ph34r: :blink: :P well you get my drift.

Hey JLG, I've only been up here 2 months or so now. I haven't been out that way to shoot yet, though I'm always looking for a good spot to sling some lead.

The recording changed. Its not saying the blah.... blah stuff about the mid winter stuff it just say's for drawing results press 1. But when you give all your info it still say's mid winter results.

The recording changed. Its not saying the blah.... blah stuff about the mid winter stuff. But when you give all your info

it still say's mid winter results.

:angry: That crap is to hard on my heart

I knew for sure they were up :(

POST THEM

Please

The recording changed. Its not saying the blah.... blah stuff about the mid winter stuff. But when you give all your info

it still say's mid winter results.

:angry: That crap is to hard on my heart

I knew for sure they were up :(

POST THEM

Please

That changed a couple of days ago, I swear I don't know the exact time and date, but I am sure someone does. Then again I didn't listen to it while pushing the numbers to get through that blah blah blah crap to hear the results.

Yup today it told me all that mumbo jumbo about mid winter and when the next elk and antelope anticipated date to be

and then it just changed to go directly to for drawing results press one.

I know cuz I check every hour :blink: :rolleyes: