RoughCut

I found out when Draw Results will be available!!

I still say tomorrow--good luck to all of you.

At 1700 Hours.

Hit the button and run like he!! till Monday

I kind of liked it when you knew it was going to be on Friday.

which Friday :unsure: but really looked forward to Friday

and did not have to check 24/7

DUDE do not corrupt that Grey Goose with juice :o ..... only ice and olives....... tomorrow's the day

Mike, I still look forward to Fridays... Just cause every Friday is pay day :D

I didnt realize that we were waiting on the draw results from Game and Fish... :D

No one at G&F even knows when the results will be posted. Thats a fact. Theres too many factors to consider. Seems like everyyear theres a computer malfunction. I remember when the results were only available via the phone and then it was always the first week in July. Now they have to put it into God knows how many databases. Shoot it up to some satelite then bounce it off one of the moons of Jupiter. And then back down to Earth. Invariably some data gets corrupted, I get rejected again. The files get lost and have to be resent. I somehow manage to remain rejected. Then it poops out on the internet where we hunters jump all over it like a duck on a junebug which in turn causes the server to crash. By the end of July we've all found out that we were unsucessful and the long wait for the spring draw begins. Its a viscious circle.

effenjeff....HAHAHAHA you just said exactly what I feel. Some how some way no mater how the planets line up all I get is another bonus point.

I know this guy who works for an IT Consulting company that specializes in data recovery (the guy is a total computer genious) his firm was contacted by the Arizona Game and Fish Depart to attempt to recover a database that was corrupted while trying to load it to their website. I'm not saying it's the draw results but sounds alot like it...we may be waiting along time.

What's the guys name and how much would it cost to make sure that when they recover the draw data miraculously every CW member will be drawn for whatever applied for.

Thanks Rugerman,see this draw really does have me messed up,just ice and olives,may you all draw(afterI get my first choice :rolleyes: ),good luck lets get this over with

I really think they will be today. I have said the 17th for a while, so I stay true to my guess!

Casey, They better be out today...Or else :lol:

I know this guy who works for an IT Consulting company that specializes in data recovery (the guy is a total computer genious) his firm was contacted by the Arizona Game and Fish Depart to attempt to recover a database that was corrupted while trying to load it to their website. I'm not saying it's the draw results but sounds alot like it...we may be waiting along time.

What's the guys name and how much would it cost to make sure that when they recover the draw data miraculously every CW member will be drawn for whatever applied for.

Sorry, he's only able to do two fixes and they're both mine...1 December WT and 1 Desert Big Horn sheep coming my way.

Geez guys... simmer down. Itll be next week. Everything will be fine. Some of us will get tags, sadly most will not. Buck up little soldiers. The spring hunt regs are on their way we can all start fretting over our javelina and spring turkey results.

Should be Monday... maybe Tuesday. Heck who knows.

For the record my best friend and hunting partner works for Game & Fish and NO ONE at G&F knows when results are available. Heck, I'd wager there's a large group of G&F employees who dont even know there is a draw.

Well im still going off the info my plumbers brothers foot doctor who knows a guy who once worked at G & F 20 years ago that divorced his half sister told me. Tomorrow. :P

Sorry, he's only able to do two fixes and they're both mine...1 December WT and 1 Desert Big Horn sheep coming my way.

Larry, if he will do mine the same as yours, then Ill buy you the scope...

I dont care about this draw at all. It's all bread and water compared to the one on the 19th. I'm waiting for the super raffle draw so they can get it over with and hand over my sheep tag and Gould's tag. 2 more days!

That's what Im talkin about. At least we know when this one will be done. I bought 1 coues ticket and 1 swarosvki optics ticket. Once I get my raffle tag I will probably forget about the draw and you guys will have to remind that I have a Decmber tag comin too ;)

next year we need to turn this into a contest. Whoever guesses the closest to the actuall debut of the results gets a CW.com hat. We all still wont get drawn but at least on of us will have a shiny new hat to wear.