Sign in to follow this  
wklman

.270 brass

hey everybody I am needing to get some more .270 brass since most of mine has pretty much been shot out. if any of you guys or gals that don't reload have any once fired brass around i'd be willing to buy it off you at a reasonable price.

Thanks Wade

I think I have around a box of Federal layin around
I might have +- a box that I would be willing to give away. Would have to check though

thanks guys,if you come up with any i'd be more than willing to come and get it from ya'. p.m. me if you find some.

Wade

WADE HAVE YOU CHECKED www.ArizonaShooting.com? Awesome forum for gun nuts!

I think I have 5 or 6 boxes that you can have, I'll check later when I get home.

thanks Terry,

I have a full box of factory remington 130 gr. core-loct psps that if you wanna shoot up i'll give ya. just keep the brass for me is all i ask.

Wade

Wade, I cant seem to find the .270 brass, my son says I threw it out when we moved. Anyways if it shows up your welcome to it and I'll start saving my brass again for you. Terry

If anyone is looking for .270 Winchester brass I have 500 each, new, unprimed, Winchester brand cases for sale @ $30.00 per hundred plus actual shipping. Brass ships from Mohave Valley, zip 86440

oops! sorry guys. i talked to a couple of friends of mine and thru the grape vine i got 600 once fired brass from a couple of different places and all i gotta do is load up a couple of boxes of shells for em'. thanks for looking for me, I appreciate it.

Wade

Amanda, I have you covered. I have a couple hundred Remington cases from when I had a 270. You can get it when you come up for elk scouting, or I can mail it to you. What brand of brass are you using now?

Doug

Amanda, I have you covered. I have a couple hundred Remington cases from when I had a 270. You can get it when you come up for elk scouting, or I can mail it to you. What brand of brass are you using now?

Doug

Thanks Doug!

I have a mix of Rem and Win brass now.

Amanda