Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

North of the River Muley's

I knew you wouldnt let us down Primetime. Great bucks. Are you going to be up there this year.

Of course, I wouldn't miss it. The only other option is chasing big, stinky, ugly, nasty and HEAVY elk around, not even a choice. How about you and your brother? :lol:

I'll post some more bucks when I get a chance.

Which one my crippled brother or my real one :lol: . So your only posting the dinks for now. I havent gotten a call from your dad yet to see if he wants me to help him with a hunter :P . You can hunt those big stinkys in Nov, But I will be there with a rifle right after the archery hunt.

Which one my crippled brother or my real one :lol: . So your only posting the dinks for now. I havent gotten a call from your dad yet to see if he wants me to help him with a hunter :P . You can hunt those big stinkys in Nov, But I will be there with a rifle right after the archery hunt.

That's funny! :lol:

All those pictures have nice sized bucks!

primetime, those are some giant bucks...thanks for posting!!

Thanks, ehunt besides coues hunting that has to be one of the best times and places to hunt. It looks like a banner year up there for you guys that have tags. Been some giant deer seen this summer. Good Luck!!!

not from up north but here are a few floppy eared bucks....i will try to post more soon. eric

Eric,

I think that is the nicest collection of desert mulies that I have seen. You are the Man!

Bob

not from up north but here are a few floppy eared bucks....i will try to post more soon. eric

Eric,

I think that is the nicest collection of desert mulies that I have seen. You are the Man!

Bob

thanks Bob!!

DAMITMAN... those are some nice bucks. Congrats!!! ;)

PH

Thanks, ehunt besides coues hunting that has to be one of the best times and places to hunt. It looks like a banner year up there for you guys that have tags. Been some giant deer seen this summer. Good Luck!!!

That statement just got my blood pumpin'! Thanks for all the pic's guys, you all have some whoppers for sure! Eric, those desert mulies are a breed of their own and arent' as easy to come by, fantastic job on that collection!!!

I'm leaving again for quite a while, so hopefully there's a bunch more pics on here when I return! It's been really nice to get my "Muley fix" here instead of going over to the other site! Thanks all for the great pics! JIM>

That statement just got my blood pumpin'! Thanks for all the pic's guys, you all have some whoppers for sure! Eric, those desert mulies are a breed of their own and arent' as easy to come by, fantastic job on that collection!!!

I'm leaving again for quite a while, so hopefully there's a bunch more pics on here when I return! It's been really nice to get my "Muley fix" here instead of going over to the other site! Thanks all for the great pics! JIM>

Jim, I'm sure it has to do with scouting or hunting and hurry back with some good stories and some pics for us all. :)

TJ

Jim, I'm sure it has to do with scouting or hunting and hurry back with some good stories and some pics for us all. :)

TJ

I'm sure I will.....I just hope that this time everyone gives me a chance to pack up my camp and take a shower once i get home! :P All you guys here can be like a pack of wolves....but I'm proud to know ya! ;)