Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

North of the River Muley's

Your killing me here!!! We have all been waiting for this since we found out you drew a tag. I'm starting to think you might be enjoying this and are doing this on purpose. :angry: :P :lol:

-Tracy

He does it on purpose just think of all the hunts this year already he has put off posting! He does this to torcher everybody :ph34r:

Yeah this is just like the torcherous wait he put us through back in September. Not cool! :angry: :P Come on Jim! Have mercy on us! :( Its been six hours!(yes i'm counting)

-Tracy

Nanny nanny boo boo, I'm looking at the pics right now. :P

I have seen pics of him alive on Thursday and seen him dead for 2 day nanny nanny boo boo :P

Wait until you guys see this buck, it is a HOG! I would trade a December (late December) coues tag for a buck like this in a heartbeat!

Holy moly! :blink: There's a whole pack of bullies! :lol:

Am I the only one here that hasn't seen the pics? I feel so left out! :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay seriously, what is taking so long? You killing me here!!!

-Tracy

Nanny nanny boo boo, I'm looking at the pics right now. :P

I have seen pics of him alive on Thursday and seen him dead for 2 day nanny nanny boo boo :P

:lol:

Holy moly! :blink: There's a whole pack of bullies! :lol:

Am I the only one here that hasn't seen the pics? I feel so left out! :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay seriously, what is taking so long? You killing me here!!!

-Tracy

Sorry but i think you are the only one! :P :P

Fortunately I am confident it will be worth the wait :ph34r: :ph34r:

Congrats on a stud buck Jim

Well, I guess if I would blow the dust of my wallet

and buy a new camera phone I would be looking at

the pictures also :(

All right, already Jim :angry:

I need to go to bed <_<

congrats Bud, looking forward to the pics and story.

post-1778-1227578672.jpg

What the heck is wrong with my phone?

Sorry guys, I honestly am not holdin' out on purpose! My external hardrive was sabotaged by my dog and I've been clearing enough room on my internal drive to handle 426 full quality photos! I finally have them on the computer now have to sort and load up to Photobucket.....it'll still take a while...sorry again.

BTW.......he's not really that big....he's only got a 19" inside spread credit! :( :P

Also, thanks for letting me post up the first pics, i know quite a few of ya have them on your cell phones........and yes, Mike, you would have it too...need to upgrade for sure! LOL! JIM>

Sorry guys, I honestly am not holdin' out on purpose! My external hardrive was sabotaged by my dog and I've been clearing enough room on my internal drive to handle 426 full quality photos! I finally have them on the computer now have to sort and load up to Photobucket.....it'll still take a while...sorry again.

BTW.......he's not really that big....he's only got a 19" inside spread credit! :( :P

WHATEVER on, "he's not really that big"!

Azsagebrush

don't feel bad other guys, I haven't seen the pictures yet either... But think of it this way, that deer lived its whole life not knowing Jim's bullet was going to find it, I can wait one more day, knowing a guy that works hard helped himself to a nice buck.

T

don't feel bad other guys, I haven't seen the pictures yet either... But think of it this way, that deer lived its whole life not knowing Jim's bullet was going to find it, I can wait one more day, knowing a guy that works hard helped himself to a nice buck.

T

Sure hope Jim tipped the Guide REAL GOOD.

Or at least the guides wife.