Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

North of the River Muley's

What Jim wrote:

Sorry guys, I honestly am not holdin' out on purpose! My external hardrive was sabotaged by my dog and I've been clearing enough room on my internal drive to handle 426 full quality photos! I finally have them on the computer now have to sort and load up to Photobucket.....it'll still take a while...sorry again.

BTW.......he's not really that big....he's only got a 19" inside spread credit! :( :P

What everyone read:

Sorry guys, I honestly am not holdin' out on purpose! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah excuses excuses blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Photobucket.....blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...sorry again.

BTW.......blah blah blah blah foreshadowing....blah blah big teaser blah blah! :( :P

:D

I would like to jump in and congratulate Jimbo on his very nice muley. He worked hard for it. It is not the biggest on the mountain but it is the one he picked out for its character. He called several times before I got there and he kept saying what a great buck it was and it was what he was hoping for. He was able to pattern the buck over several days before season as best he could and he made it happen and his brother was there to help him on that morning. It was great. I haven't seen jimbo so happy since he got his first hickey and that is a story that I don't want to know about. I am happy for you Jimmy. You deserved it.

Jim

Jim Congrats on a great buck, can't wait to see the pics! A guy from our camp saw your buck on Sunday, and he said it was tall, narrow, and you had trail cam pics; so it sounds like the same buck! Awesome!

ALRIGHT...Alright....I gotter done, my freakin' 'puter is almost dead and I have never been so frustrated with it...but for you all I endured several hours of downloading, copyin' and pastin' and the dang photos are up....FINALLY!

Here's the link to the story........

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...t=0#entry126961

Here is my 12B buck from a few years ago, its my biggest buck to date.

12b_4.jpg

12b_12.jpg

Very respectable buck. My son and I have that tag this year and will be doing our best to scout and learn the area before the hunt.

My Wife's 2010 Oct 12AE buck.... Cold, Windy, Sleet, Rain... And a Great hunt! Don't forget your Lion tags! I was glad I had a tag in hand when I glassed a female on a kill! ;)

post-996-0-81733100-1311454860_thumb.jpg

Here is my 12B buck from a few years ago, its my biggest buck to date.

12b_4.jpg

12b_12.jpg

Very respectable buck. My son and I have that tag this year and will be doing our best to scout and learn the area before the hunt.

Good buck and Good Luck!!!

Two of my buddies finally drew it...after 12 or 13 years of waiting... They are SOOOO Stoked! There will be an all-star cast of hunters in their camp and it will be "Big or Nothing"... Hope I get to go up for the first few days to help out...and I hope it is Colder than a Well Digger's Arse!!!

• Like 1