Junctionboy

This was by far best thread ever lol. I just got caught up. Man been wondering were everyone was lol. I asked a question about sheds and at least thought i would get a get on on your feet and find them comment but nothing. Now i know why.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 10Turkeys said:

As a side, you might want to check before you report those guns as stolen. Might be viewed as community property and you will be the one wearing cuffs.

Stolen from in-laws. 

I just found out when I opened my mom's gun safe on Monday that several of my deceased father's guns were missing. My Dad died on Jan 31, 2017 and he stole my dad's Franchi 20 g o/u Rennaissance Classic from my mom's house and was trying to sell it here 17 days after my Dad died.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Was he actually working the swing shift at a machine shop in Phenix or was that all BS too?

He never worked swing shift. He got up at 4am and was home at like 3pm. He worked at cassavant machinery in phx.

4 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

34 years old! He found his "sugar mama .

He has a new one in Nebraska he is shacked up with. Her Dad owns the hunting lodge he guides for. At least she was warned about him which is more than I got.

3 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Usually his dad Eric would clean up kennys mess .The kid used his dads card to buy a 7 mag and never paid for it .Then when he dropped it outa his truck he finally gave it to his dad. Skinny kid that always had a mouth full of that dip crap .

You definitely know the truth. His dad said "Kenny only TAKES my guns" to me when I called to see if Kenny had given Eric any of my Dad's guns. He feels horrible. On Sunday, Kenny was supposed to return my mom's diesel truck he has been dribing to our house in KS with my shotgun and AR15 in it but he flaked and wanted to leave it at an Ace Hardware 40 miles away. Mom said no so he asked her to call the ins company to have it towed "bc it is leaking oil" suddenly. His dad, Eric ended up paying for it. He (Eric) texted me that with a sad face emoji. And of course, he did not leave my shotgun or my AR15 that he took from the house in KS without my permission in it like he said he would. 

3 hours ago, zackcarp said:

You seem to know quite a lot about which exact firearms are missing. Which leads me to believe you have some kind of record of these firearms. If thats the case, you need to file a police report and report them as stolen. They'll need the serial numbers from the guns. Good luck.

It's in the works. I have the serial numbers. I am trying to find proof that he sold them to show the police. My instinct tells me he did private sales so they wouldn't get linked back to him, but maybe I am giving him too much intelligence credits. I was hoping someone here might have traded or bought one from him so i could get an affadavit for the police that he in fact committed a felony....

3 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I am so hoping that CW turns into tinder on this thread.

To the recently separated woman that started this thread, fc80 would not do you wrong and i’m 97.62% sure he could take your ex in hand-to-hand or firearm combat. If it came down to flinging arrows at eachother though, it’s probably even money. 

You made me laugh with that comment. I'm dead. I would actually pay good money to see this! #Makepayperviewgreatagain

2 hours ago, Edge said:

This look familiar?

Yes. Thank-you for digging for me. I really appreciate it. That was his shitty saddle and he had it before we met so it is at least 7 years old. Mine is an original Dale Martin (he is no longer alive which makes the saddle worth a lot more money) 16" Clay Obrien Cooper roping saddle with full QH bars w matching breast collar and flank strap.  All steel riggings are stamped Dale Martin. It is worth $8k (conservatively). 

36 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

Stolen from in-laws. 

I just found out when I opened my mom's gun safe on Monday that several of my deceased father's guns were missing. My Dad died on Jan 31, 2017 and he stole my dad's Franchi 20 g o/u Rennaissance Classic from my mom's house and was trying to sell it here 17 days after my Dad died.

We were not married until 2 months after he listed it for sale here. It was domiciled at my mother's house not mine and was never in my name. That Franchi the cops said can be reported stolen. Im just trying to find out if anyone knows where or who he sold it to so i have rock solid proof he can't slither out of as well as trying to locate the other guns he stole. Ive been running around like a mad woman ever since i got home putting out fires he left in his wake. My friend died last week and my stepdad is in the hospital and things at the ranch here were a mess. I am doing the best I can with the circumstances. 🥺

4 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Sup girl.... I'm single

Unfortunately I am still technically married until my lawyer gets these papers filed. He is sure taking his sweet time and pissing me off. Been 3 weeks since I retained him. 😡

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Maybe he will show up here and tell his side of the story 

Doubt it. He knows I have receipts and witnesses if he is reading this. He shafted so many people here, and my neighbors, etc. He is too much of a coward to pipe up in here. The lies are catching up to him...

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

Doubt it. He knows I have receipts and witnesses if he is reading this. He shafted so many people here, and my neighbors, etc. He is too much of a coward to pipe up in here. The lies are catching up to him...

thats a common theme around here lately 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

It's in the works. I have the serial numbers. I am trying to find proof that he sold them to show the police. My instinct tells me he did private sales so they wouldn't get linked back to him, but maybe I am giving him too much intelligence credits. I was hoping someone here might have traded or bought one from him so i could get an affadavit for the police that he in fact committed a felony....

You should contact @Stanley the forum moderator. Maybe he can freeze kennys account so he cant go back and delete old posts that could be incriminating. 

• Like 1