Junctionboy

11 hours ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

I had the misfortune of being married to Kenny Ellsworth. Everything he said was a lie. I never had covid. He stole my deceased father's guns and sold them, he stole my guns recently and probably sold those as well. He stole my roping saddle, and he is in Sargent Nebraska working at Hilltop Lodge and shacked up with the owner's daughter, Kristina Lamb. The rifle he used on this hunt was gifted to me by Kenny's father, but he stole that too. The blue AR 15 I bought. The vehicles, land in AZ and land in KS were all mine and I had no clue that he was scamming anyone here bc he was scamming me too. 

Let me know if I can help. And if anyone reading this bought any guns or anything else from Kenny Ellsworth, AZbirdhunter88, please contact me 623-670-0440. I will pay double to get my father's guns and items back. 

Wow that’s crazy. That dude seemed like a big bullshitter from day one to me. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Well this isn't surprising.

I wasn't ever gonna post this because its one thing to beef with a dude on a forum but exposing something that might lead to a divorce and possibly break up a family i wouldn't want to do. But now it appears you guys are divorced so Anyhoo when this thread went down i had this woman contact me. I never responded.

Screenshot_20220415-094339.thumb.png.74d8500838190c2a8b32b1898530f474.png

Wow that’s really psycho behavior 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 7:49 PM, ruthunter said:

Same guy PM’d me on here multiple times asking for a bear spot and in return he would give me a hunt in Kansas on his property. I gave the guy some areas to look at and that was that. 2 years later the same guy hits me up and says “hey I went to those spots but didn’t see anything”. I said okay I have another really good spot u can go to. We exchanged #’s and I sent him ONX pins and he went there and was glassing bears daily and he even missed one. He then asks me for an archery Turkey spot. I sent him my 2 best tanks to sit and he ends up killing one. 

He would text me often giving me updates and finally he said why don’t you come down to my property in Kansas since you keep helping me. I agreed and he said I will just give you a landowner tag if u don’t draw a tag in the draw. The draw came around and I didn’t pull a tag so he says I’ll just give you one of my landowner tags. I thought something was weird so I joined a Kansas hunting page on Facebook and I asked if a landowner could give out tags to friends. I had 10+ guys say “NO” that’s illegal in Kansas. I then texted him and told him that was illegal and he went super cold on me and quit responding to my text. A month goes bye and I texted him and he responded a week later “who is this”? I was like wtf. He went on to say dude I’ve been bear hunting and sleeping out in the wild with no cell service. 
That was the last time I’ve ever heard from this guy. He seemed like a nice guy and even invited me over to shoot 3d’s. Long story short he never texted or called me again and I got nothing out of helping him. 

I had similar stories with azbirdhunter88. First contact I had with him was when he was new to the forum, offered to take someone to a great quail spot. I responded, we texted and we're set to go the next morning. He never showed, wouldn't answer any follow on texts. Figured it was either miscommunication or the dudes a douchebag.

Within 2 days of that occurrence, azbirdhunter88 was back on the forum whining that he did indeed go quail hunting and someone he'd taken there hunting before was in his honey hole, uninvited. Was thinking Karma, b""tch.

Some time later he called me about a post of mine he'd read where I'd mentioned a large bear lurking around my mining claim nights up near Crown King. Apparently he read that post and went straight to the area but now wanted better coordinates. He was actually calling me about 1 1/2 miles from my spot. While I had him on the phone I mentioned I wanted something he had listed in the classifieds. He said he'd be home in a day and to come by for the item.

Several days later he called me again from the mining claim, said he'd seen two bears but not the hog we'd named Mountain Dew Bear. I asked him again about the item he'd listed for sale, he now said it was gone. That's when I concluded I'm done with this dude.

• Like 2

Hey everyone. I am his wife (now divorcing him of course) and am looking for anyone he sold or traded anything to. I will pay double to get any items back, and if you did take posession and no longer have the item or don't want to sell it back to me, I would appreciate a statement that he indeed sold something to you. I just found out when I opened my mom's gun safe on Monday that several of my deceased father's guns were missing. My Dad died on Jan 31, 2017 and he stole my dad's Franchi 20 g o/u Rennaissance Classic from my mom's house and was trying to sell it here 17 days after my Dad died. Pic of him trying to sell it below. I have the bill of sale to my Dad and the SN. 

Screenshot_20220414-222008_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Wow! 2

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Well this isn't surprising.

I wasn't ever gonna post this because its one thing to beef with a dude on a forum but exposing something that might lead to a divorce and possibly break up a family i wouldn't want to do. But now it appears you guys are divorced so Anyhoo when this thread went down i had this woman contact me. I never responded.

Screenshot_20220415-094339.thumb.png.74d8500838190c2a8b32b1898530f474.png

Thank-you. I never cheated on him and he swore to my face he wasn't cheating but obviously he was. More lies to add to the enormous list that keeps growing by the day.

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Like I would want to shoot a Corsican ram lmfao. No man, I’m straight. And that girl is like 40. I always thought that Kenny guy was a douche idk why you helped him. Now here I am reading you think that’s me. Jfc 

I apologize. I edited my comment. I know you are not him now. I saw the ram head and assumed it was kenny bc he would make an alt acct bc he is a snake that way. I truly apologize. And yes I am in my 40s. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I thought big browns and Lance hunted with that Kenny guy. Doves i thought 

Yes. I own a farm in Buckeye where we dove hunt, but apparently he was telling everyone here that it was his property. It belongs to my mom's company. Any leads would be helpful....

Nothin wrong with women in their 40s

they don’t call them cougars for nothin

just hitting their prime. 

• Love 1