Junctionboy

Lol— I have texts and witnesses Kenny —You wanted to wait? I dont have any texts or messages to that effret — in fact you actually asked if you could bring a friend and I said yes and offered 2 axis bucks— he didnt come, and you graciously left a day early so we could we quarantine to go see my step dad who has terminal cancer. But you  spin it how you want. I held up my end you killed a trophy axis and a hog then tried for more with your bow. — We were supposed to come December 1-10 or until we killed. You were going to provide tags — IT WAS THIS YEAR DUDE__ we even spoke about an annual thing—  It wasn’t one of these years and I think you know that. But oh well — if thats how you see it— then I guess you have your point out there. So— to all on this board— My self and the other guy I was bringing as well as my wife who was present all thought this hunt was for Dec 1-10 of THIS YEAR with a rifle — or I could come up earlier during bow season if I wanted to try with a bow— Honestly— we have pretty good whitetails and I havent even seen a mule deer before— but I am guessing I got this wrong too. I guess I am completely in error— but our texts dont reflect that do they? Hmmm 

Well— to all who have participated there you go— he said one thing and I say the other— so I guess we will never know will we? —Believe who you want— I am a noob on this forum — and he is a member who posts all of the time— I think the fact he came here was undeniable as I have pics of him with dead animals he shot— but he says I told him you shoot these animals this year and one year sometime in the future Ill come up and hunt with you?  SO I guess I am the one who isn’t on the level here.. 

Hope your wife is better (I honestly do) and others who trade with you in the future have a better understanding of the deal you work out than I did because I honestly thought it was for this year, I would have waited till spring if it wasn’t.  Guess I was wrong oh and I have no texts saying to come out or I would have.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Well I have said my piece here— If anyone is interested in trading for low fence axis hunting (rifle) I am open to all kinds of deals— I provide lodging and we dont guarantee a trophy, but We are 100% so far on trophies 30+” is a trophy — it may take a few days, or it could happen in 20 minutes like Kenny’s hunt did. I want to trade for stuff we can do in the immediate future like you come in spring— then a few months... not years later I come and hunt with you—  not one day... maybe, that’s not a reasonable trade and I will never make a deal like that nor expect you to. I am happy to call you when we have studs on cams and have you come on short notice if that works, if not we can plan and you come out. 

Simply PM me— it looks like we are going to have some openings in the spring I thought were filled... I am out have a good day.

I have attached some pics from this year and last of the kinds of free range Axis we get— as well as some kills from this year—

A1FB262A-272D-481F-A4BA-EA902F6DD0EB.jpeg

EE589093-F26A-4AF6-A4EB-8F25CB196657.jpeg

244C752D-3AD6-4724-8459-5C4ECAE2FA97.jpeg

8BA01BC9-18FF-48C9-A095-04D12205B4B7.jpeg

7EE20A1B-1FCC-41F6-8EA8-E607F263D8F1.png

• Like 6

Hey Tex, since im "the guy that wishes he was a guide" if you can make it out for the January archery hunt i will personally take you to my honey holes where you can get a chance at a nice coues. Plenty of P&Y quality bucks to be had.  And i expect NOTHING in return.  Just a dude helpung another dude out 

To the rest of the forum, the he wishes he was a guide comment is what i had in the forefront of my mind when i called him priveleged, yes i acted petty about it (i was self medicating in my defense). But yeah the only way i can get paid to do what i love is to guide, maybe 2 to 3 hunts a year tops would be enough to scratch the itch. I've done it enough for free but as the sole provider for a family of seven i cant be out every year for a week or more on multiple trips and not bring in some income, especially while im leaving her home with all the kids.  I offered to help plenty here, some took me up on it and some havent but volunteering doesnt help pay the bills.

For what its worth, i was actually gonna apologize to birdhunter but he kept bringing my name up,  so I decided he wasnt worth the apology.  For anyone else ive irritated over my tit for tat argument with him i do apoligize.  

• Like 4

Thanks to all who have pmd me. To answer questions i keep getting in mass. This is my private ranch, we do not sell hunts. I allow friends and family to hunt and others that have helped me get this place set up. We are low fence and about 840 acres. I bought the place 3 or 4 years ago. I like to trade hunts to see other places and learn what others can teach as well as make new friends. I want to find some buddies who I can hunt with and go on hunts with them to their spots as well as here as well as travel.

i can afford to buy hunts if i want and do, just have not in north america yet.

For those of you wanting to buy a hunt, there are several guys here in town that sell them, it used to be 3500 for a low fence trophy plus lodging and meals. High fence was all over the board but is typically cheaper around here at 2500. I found one deal for 2750 all in, just not sure how good the animals are.. 

I guess covid has knocked prices down some. Not sure if they still do it, but most I know charged a premium for bucks over 30” like 50 to 100 per inch over 30

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Junctionboy said:

Same guy — thats the thread that sent me over the top to post on here— it made me think he was being disingenuous — if my wife had been in the hospital with covid and was in bad shape with and from other complications I wouldn’t be saying those things and yes thats the guy. He finally texted me when I assume he saw that I outed him— to be honest this thing is broken — I wouldn’t believe anything he said now.  So I have said my piece - it wont do me or anybody else any good to belabor this— buyer/trader beware!

Sounds like a pretty shady deal. Thanks for letting us know to be wary.

• Love 1

This Reeks...  Wish I had some land to trade you a hunt on.  You have some great looking critters on yours.  Texas is fun AF to hunt, with animals a plentiful.  That Axis he killed is amazing.  One of these days I am going to go there and shoot more than just hogs.  

• Love 1

Birdman ought to send you $$$$ for daily rate and a trophy fee IMO.  He probably won't.  A reputation is earned  ...........  good or bad.  Thank you for making the site aware of this unfortunate situation.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

This Reeks...  Wish I had some land to trade you a hunt on.  You have some great looking critters on yours.  Texas is fun AF to hunt with animals a plentiful.  That Axis he killed is amazing.  One of these days I am going to go there and shoot more than just hogs.  

heck, man, offer  to taking him out deer or elk  hunting  here in AZ.  Your crazy bionic eyeballs will find him an elephant if thats what he wants to hunt here!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Swivelhead said:

Birdman ought to send you $$$$ for daily rate and a trophy fee IMO.  He probably won't.  A reputation is earned  ...........  good or bad.  Thank you for making the site aware of this unfortunate situation.

True. Hard to picture kev hunting OTC tag cow and birdman over here like...

3 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

heck, man, offer  to taking him out deer or elk  hunting  here in AZ.  Your crazy bionic eyeballs will find him an elephant if thats what he wants to hunt here!

I am all about elk and mule deer and a lion— I just don’t know squat about  drawing tags or points— I am a Texan= blunt object— our solution is to throw money at a problem that being said, I havent found a good elk hunt for less than 8k with a reasonable amount of success — here its all private and for exotics— heck I can hunt them at night if I want to. I’d get kinda silly for a good elk hunt with good people=— but I am a fat guy so not sure how good of an elk hunt I could get ? Lol — Elk is a bucket list item— a real elk— not one of the escapees i see every few years—

I really appreciate it guys your a good group here— i thought you might be. I always do what I say I will do — if we cut a deal and I am on the losing end— so be it— my fault— but I of we cut a deal— bet the farm I will live up to my part— My word means something always has—Always will. I do what I say I will do no matter what — we agree its agreed period — If I cant— (has not happened )  I’ll call you and we will figure out a solution so that you walk away thinking I was fair — if we cant / or you dont I will  refund the cost of doing business with me.  I feel thats the best I can give-you .... my Word— it’s doesn’t mean much to most but it means everything to me

• Like 10

Hmmm — our boy isn’t here anymore? I see a line through my post — am I banned for reporting a douche nozzle who lives off false promises and his daddies land — ok — Then I know what kinda site this is....BS

Edited by Chef
Strikethrough removed