Junctionboy

1 hour ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

Yes it was a private hinting preserve. My Dad had cancer so he couldn't go on any regular hunts where you walk a lot anymore. I shot a feral pig, my Dad shot a Russian boar and Kenny shot the corsican ram. 

20160430_180644_001.jpg

Like I would want to shoot a Corsican ram lmfao. No man, I’m straight. And that girl is like 40. I always thought that Kenny guy was a douche idk why you helped him. Now here I am reading you think that’s me. Jfc 

Not sure who that skinny dude in pic is but trophyhntr is in shape, got muscles this dirtt bag needs to move on. New troll. This place has gone to shoot,

I believe trophyhntr ram is a desert, not a high fenced petting zoo ram. Ya a real hunter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lol idk about that but I appreciate it lmao. I’m probably glad his height that’s how you can spot me. 

but the day you see me smiling behind a Corsican that I shot, I want one of you to come and beat me to death 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Wait what? Someone called me a scammer now? 

Seems the world is out to get you lately! Not sure why that is though.

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Cuz this website has fruitcakes posting on it. 

It's been pretty weird around here lately, that's for sure!

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Like I would want to shoot a Corsican ram lmfao. No man, I’m straight. And that girl is like 40. I always thought that Kenny guy was a douche idk why you helped him. Now here I am reading you think that’s me. Jfc 

I want to know what’s wrong with a girl in her 40’s?

• Haha 1

Dang! Twice in the last month someone accusing trophyhunter of something??? This can't be a coincidence...They're out to get you man!

• Thanks 1

Just now, OpticNerd said:

Dang! Twice in the last month someone accusing trophyhunter of something??? This can't be a coincidence...They're out to get you man!

It's all part of the new cancel culture. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

I had the misfortune of being married to Kenny Ellsworth. Everything he said was a lie. I never had covid. He stole my deceased father's guns and sold them, he stole my guns recently and probably sold those as well. He stole my roping saddle, and he is in Sargent Nebraska working at Hilltop Lodge and shacked up with the owner's daughter, Kristina Lamb. The rifle he used on this hunt was gifted to me by Kenny's father, but he stole that too. The blue AR 15 I bought. The vehicles, land in AZ and land in KS were all mine and I had no clue that he was scamming anyone here bc he was scamming me too. 

Let me know if I can help. And if anyone reading this bought any guns or anything else from Kenny Ellsworth, AZbirdhunter88, please contact me 623-670-0440. I will pay double to get my father's guns and items back. 

Well this isn't surprising.

I wasn't ever gonna post this because its one thing to beef with a dude on a forum but exposing something that might lead to a divorce and possibly break up a family i wouldn't want to do. But now it appears you guys are divorced so Anyhoo when this thread went down i had this woman contact me. I never responded.

Screenshot_20220415-094339.thumb.png.74d8500838190c2a8b32b1898530f474.png

16 minutes ago, OpticNerd said:

Probably some three letter agency. I must know too much 

• Haha 1