Junctionboy

Usually his dad Eric would clean up kennys mess .The kid used his dads card to buy a 7 mag and never paid for it .Then when he dropped it outa his truck he finally gave it to his dad. Skinny kid that always had a mouth full of that dip crap .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Sup girl.... I'm single

I am so hoping that CW turns into tinder on this thread.

To the recently separated woman that started this thread, fc80 would not do you wrong and i’m 97.62% sure he could take your ex in hand-to-hand or firearm combat. If it came down to flinging arrows at eachother though, it’s probably even money. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

Can't believe Trphy hasn't driven to the farm in Buckeye yet.  Hit one of them waterin' holes on Jackrabbit and go straighten things out with this scorned Cougar.  Her standards aren't too high, ( see Kenny) and surely would be an upgrade from some of your hogs you end up waking up next to.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, HuntHarder said:

Can't believe Trphy hasn't driven to the farm in Buckeye yet.  Hit one of them waterin' holes on Jackrabbit and go straighten things out with this scorned Cougar.  Her standards aren't too high, ( see Kenny) and surely would be an upgrade from some of your hogs you end up waking up next to.  

9D77C8DF-0761-46C8-B8D8-FA53CC6302C6.gif

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

He is probably waiting for that clock to strike 6 so he can hit the road

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

He is probably waiting for that clock to strike 6 so he can hit the road

Have to fill up the hoopty twice just to get there from east Mesa. 

• Haha 1

You seem to know quite a lot about which exact firearms are missing. Which leads me to believe you have some kind of record of these firearms. If thats the case, you need to file a police report and report them as stolen. They'll need the serial numbers from the guns. Good luck.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GreyGhost85 said:

To the recently separated woman that started this thread, fc80 would not do you wrong and i’m 97.62% sure he could take your ex in hand-to-hand or firearm combat. If it came down to flinging arrows at eachother though, it’s probably even money. 

I've been shooting my bow a lot. Still not robinhood, but improving. 

On 5/14/2021 at 7:49 PM, ruthunter said:

This look familiar?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, GreyGhost85 said:

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Younger guys might have worn thin with this one, if that's the case and your looking for a more mature one  post a recent pic and send a PM! 

As a side, you might want to check before you report those guns as stolen. Might be viewed as community property and you will be the one wearing cuffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

No chance he won that. 

Great minds think alike

• Like 1