Elkhunter1

Trail camera rule changes!

Just now, trphyhntr said:

In one breath you say you don’t have problems with cams, in the next you say they’re not fair chase.

No no no. Dont twist my words. Read again. Cams arent an issue. Surveillance across a whole unit is. There is a fine difference

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

Why are you accusing people on here of stealing cams 

Because is happens all the time. You on Facebook? Or any social media? People I follow always have photos of cams being stolen. Cant imagine that being just libs. They dont like being out in remote areas. Itll chip their nails

Just now, UggRedBilly said:

No no no. Dont twist my words. Read again. Cams arent an issue. Surveillance across a whole unit is. There is a fine difference

so again, how many cameras is a problem 2, 3, 4? 

2 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Well it depends. How many on a water hole? Or ownership? How many units are they across? 

You’re the one who said they’re a problem up north and not in other units.I’m asking you, how many does it take to be a problem  

There’s guys finding huge bucks with cams in the desert, why is it different? Cuz there’s 1 or 2 cams instead of 8-12? whats the number that they become the problem in your opinion 

8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

What is unit wide surveillance defined as, like you can only hunt with one other guy in one spot? 

The issue is there is outfitters who purchases a ton of cameras and put them out at every water source or hotspot during a hunt then send camera checkers out to see what's going on. You get an entire unitz worth of scouting done within 24 hours pretty much. Not fair at all! 

Also AGAIN I said MOST the issues lie north of the big ditch. Did I say that or did I not? Key word MOST. Maybe you can see that better in all caps. Get some glasses you clearly cant read that well

1 minute ago, UggRedBilly said:

The issue is there is outfitters who purches a camera and put them out at every water source or hotspot during a hunt then send camera checkers out to see what's going on. You get an entire unitz worth of scouting done within 24 hours pretty much. Not fair at all! 

Also AGAIN I said MOST the issues lie north of the big ditch. Did I say that or did I not? Key word MOST. Maybe you can see that better in all caps. Get some glasses you clearly cant read that well

There’s dudes doing that all over the entire state, not just guides. Not just the strip. 

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Cameras are not fair chase and should be banned entirely. Seems that the most upset dudes are these guides that totally rely on cameras.  

Yeah I agree with the part of the fact people rely on just cameras. Which is why you ban them for the season and dont use them for hunting. But you can use them in the off season for a hobby to watch antler growth

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

There’s dudes doing that all over the entire state, not just guides. Not just the strip. 

I am aware of that! Again if you actually read my entire messages youd see that. Keep preaching to the choir my friend!

Just now, trphyhntr said:

Don’t get mad at me because you’re talking out of your butt 

You are taking bits and pieces of what I'm saying. You're not reading it all. Freaking talking to a brick wall

So what we got so far is some cams is ok but not sure how many. And some unit “surveillance” is ok but not the whole unit

you starting to see why they need to be banned right?