jmall

WTB Contender barrel with scope

Looking to buy a scoped barrel for my contender. If you have something I might be interested in let me know. Cash or possibly a trade. Thanks 

I would like a pistol barrel 30-30 7-30 water 223 or something similar. I am looking to hunt Javelina with a pistol that has been setting in my safe for years. This is a last minute thing that was inspired by a CWT post. I have killed many with my bow over the years and thought I would try something different. Sorry my original post was a little short on info. 

I have a 7x30 waters barrel with a scope.PM me and we can talk

• Like 1

14 inch like new barrel,wood forend,Burris 1 1/2x 4 variable 7x30 waters $450. I have dies,and maybe shells i would sell also.

• Like 1

I am hoping to find one with a scope already attached. I am kinda in a time pinch my hunt is in 2 weeks. Thanks 

Killed my first javelina with a 14" scoped 223 back in the late 80's off Cowboy MIller Rd. That thing was a tack driver, dime sized groups at 100 yards.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jmall said:

I am hoping to find one with a scope already attached. I am kinda in a time pinch my hunt is in 2 weeks. Thanks 

It takes quite a while to become proficient on a scoped handgun.  I was actually better at shooting my revolver and that is why I am now the proud ex-owner of a Contender.  I should have remembered I learned that same lesson about 20 years ago but forgot it!  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

It takes quite a while to become proficient on a scoped handgun.  I was actually better at shooting my revolver and that is why I am now the proud ex-owner of a Contender.  I should have remembered I learned that same lesson about 20 years ago but forgot it!  

I have had good luck shooting a friends 30-30 at the range. Tennis ball sized groups at 100 not great but should be good enough to do the job. 

13 hours ago, DCS said:

14 inch like new barrel,wood forend,Burris 1 1/2x 4 variable 7x30 waters $450. I have dies,and maybe shells i would sell also.

I am interested give me a call.