Jump to content
bonecollector

Tick Tock

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

37b carp is a trophy hunt for anyone with a sliver of skills 

Oh...the bucks you hunt for 6 weeks in the rut?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess Fatlander doesn’t put in for Colorado.  
If you don’t have the points you don’t draw a tag!  
Before you try and correct me.
You  can draw tags nobody wants or there isn’t enough demand.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Oh...the bucks you hunt for 6 weeks in the rut?

Are youths not allowed to hunt in the rut?
 

How deep are you gonna dig your hole? You’re half way to China now lmfaooo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s wrong with a cow hunt?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bill V said:

I

Bill

Who would bitch about drawing 3 antelope tags in a row? I promise I’ll stop bitching after I draw just ONE. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Oh, so all those max point holders aren’t old dudes then?

I’m 39, one point behind MAX for antelope. Am I one of the “old dudes”? I’ve put in my time...let this years crop of 10 year olds put in their time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fact. Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one...and no one likes the next guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was a kid 30 plus years ago, you didn’t have 8 plus grandparents, parents, step parents, youth donation programs, or youth hunts giving me an opportunity to get tags!   
That is the problem. Everyone that doesn’t even hunt puts in to help a 12 year hunt!  
why can we pass on a tag to an adult?  Like a 70 year old that hasn’t drawn an elk tag? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

I’m 39, one point behind MAX for antelope. Am I one of the “old dudes”? I’ve put in my time...let this years crop of 10 year olds put in their time. 

You’re ancient. Time to hang it up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, az300wby said:

When I was a kid 30 plus years ago, you didn’t have 8 plus grandparents, parents, step parents, youth donation programs, or youth hunts giving me an opportunity to get tags!   
That is the problem. Everyone that doesn’t even hunt puts in to help a 12 year hunt!  
why can we pass on a tag to an adult?  Like a 70 year old that hasn’t drawn an elk tag? 
 

I guarantee if this were to be allowed, there would be 500,000 applicants. Bam. All at once everyone’s non-Hunter aunt, uncle and dead grandmother would be an applicant so they could pass a tag. Good luck with 500,000 portholes😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

You’re ancient. Time to hang it up 

Preach...keep your eye on the classified ads.....fittin to be a FIRE SALE 🔥 🔥 gotta fund the golf clubs, prune juice, diapers and hearing aids! 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JVS said:

I guarantee if this were to be allowed, there would be 500,000 applicants. Bam. All at once everyone’s non-Hunter aunt, uncle and dead grandmother would be an applicant so they could pass a tag. Good luck with 500,000 portholes😂

Where have you been? This IS going on. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×