Not much better than a bird dog. If you're new to it take a look at AZPDC their website is easy AZPDC.org or look into NAVHDA both are great places to meet up with people who can help you train!

• Like 2

Thx .  Good to know.. I have a 4 month weimie whos a little stubborn right now .. She is a lot different than the Brittany's and labs I owned and  I hunted with but still very young . 

Outstanding!!!!   I picked my little girl up last week! 😍  (Curious to know what breeder?  Possibly they're litter mates.  I'll PM you on that....)    This is my 2nd Vizsla, and I'm super excited!  My ex-wife currently has two.....  We are a BIG TIME Vizsla family (We're still close, obviously... lol)!

Benci is already pointing fly's that have been pestering her while she is eating!! 

image.thumb.png.18c5dd1f98b9a3415e8018922eeacdb3.png

image.png.04167fae21c24d5cea9d554d65b8f201.png

fly point 2.jfif

image.png

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

Outstanding!!!!   I picked my little girl up last week! 😍  (Curious to know what breeder?  Possibly they're litter mates.  I'll PM you on that....)    This is my 2nd Vizsla, and I'm super excited!  My ex-wife currently has two.....  We are a BIG TIME Vizsla family (We're still close, obviously... lol)!

Benci is already pointing fly's that have been pestering her while she is eating!!  🤣

fly point 2.jfif

She's looking good

Awesome I have a friend in Mesa Mike Fisher that breeds them. They are great dogs. I personally like little dogs hints the French Brittany.

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Benci is already pointing fly's that have been pestering her while she is eating!! 

image.thumb.png.18c5dd1f98b9a3415e8018922eeacdb3.png

image.png.04167fae21c24d5cea9d554d65b8f201.png

fly point 2.jfif

image.png

Bautiful Puppy, we have a 5 month old GSP that we got from a member here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FirstBlood said:

Well she is looking good...

Indeed, she is looking good.   How old??   

My little one was born on Dec 16th, so 11 weeks at this point.

New quail hunting dogs!  Welcome. We need more bird dogs on this site 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Tres said:

New quail hunting dogs!  Welcome. We need more bird dogs on this site 

Saw a dude Friday afternoon with some bird dog hunting stickers in his back window. Thought about you lol. No homo 

• Like 1

I agree, I think a few generation missed out on quality bird and rabbit hunting... I don't hear or see to many 30 year old's and younger out in the field or gabbing at the bar... But I do see them showing  pictures of dogs that they carry around like babies.. SMH