Sign in to follow this  
AZBIG10

What's the difference between

18 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

The game and fish and trail cams?

Trail cams get me results.

Zing!

I thought you knew what was going on with a trail cam!

• Haha 2

If the GnF says NO to our personal cams, GnF, Fed Wildlife, Centers for Biological Diversity and other "researchers" will still be allowed to put cameras on water.  We won't but they will.  Not fair, at least we will know whos cams are whos now!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, n2horns said:

If the GnF says NO to our personal cams, GnF, Fed Wildlife, Centers for Biological Diversity and other "researchers" will still be allowed to put cameras on water.  We won't but they will.  Not fair, at least we will know whos cams are whos now!

They can't say no to personal cams or cams simply for viewing wildlife. It basically says so in the wording of their proposed rule. They single out cams used for taking or aiding in the take of wildlife. I've never seen or heard of a cam "taking" wildlife but whatever. That's what makes it unenforceable. If a guy gets a pick of a buck, deletes the picture then goes and kills that buck, how the heck is game and fish going to prosecute? With what evidence? The whole thing is really dumb. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, n2horns said:

Wonder how many of those will be stolen...

22 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

They can't say no to personal cams or cams simply for viewing wildlife. It basically says so in the wording of their proposed rule. They single out cams used for taking or aiding in the take of wildlife. I've never seen or heard of a cam "taking" wildlife but whatever. That's what makes it unenforceable. If a guy gets a pick of a buck, deletes the picture then goes and kills that buck, how the heck is game and fish going to prosecute? With what evidence? The whole thing is really dumb. 

That makes too much sense. 🤪

21 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

I believe the azgfd has no authority to regulate trail cameras other than for taking game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QCwtAddict said:

I believe the azgfd has no authority to regulate trail cameras other than for taking game.

True story... as far as I can tell. That may be different on state land but they definitely can't on BLM or NF. Now BLM and NF could. Don't quote me but I'm fairly certain you need a permit for commercial filming on NF land. 

• Like 1

My cam is a fully  semiautomatic clip feeding 300 heat seeking sniper bullets from a banana that is remote controlled via google earth and its called a ghost camera of high tech polymer, untraceable by xray.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I could care less about the Trail Cameras. I dont use them. Just let the people have there stupid cameras and leave it alone. If a water hole has to much pressure from all the camera's  I just more on.