This past weekend was a great one for my 13 year old daughter she scored on her first deer . What a good feeling it is to share such an experience with your children, just to see the excitement in there acomplishment is unforgetable Ithank God for these times. Hope I can get these pictures posted, if not Ill send them to my nephew coueselk. I remember I took him on his first deer hunt and we have had alot of great ones since.

jlhcoues

Congrats,

We tried several times and the youth hunter I was assisting got some shots, but to no avail. Hopefully next year. Now I just have to try and get my oldest a piggie. LOL

Keep it up folks. The youth movement needs to continue. LOL

Shane

Here is Kristen's first buck. It is a fine coues buck for being her first deer. She did well. Congratulations Kristen.

post-19-1133967802.jpg

post-19-1133967814.jpg

post-19-1133967824.jpg

Beautiful buck! Congratulations on a very fine first deer hopefully it is the first of many.

I'd say she did well. I wish my first buck would have been half that big. That is a really nice buck. CB

NICE KICKER on that big boy!

I still am willing to bet that your smile was bigger than hers :lol:

Way to keep the youngin involved!

:ph34r:

Congrats JH on getting out there with your daughter and smoking that nice buck. Keep it up and she will be as good a hunter as your son is and you wont be able to keep up with her.

Chris Jacob

Great job guys!!! I'm glad to see that you got out to enjoy some time together in the hills. I have a 13 year old daughter and she has taken a buck each of her first 3 years. That feeling you get when you are out there with your kids is indescribable. I'm glad to see that you have been able to pass along your hunting knowledge not only to the boys, but also the girls. She took an absolutely awsome buck, and I hope that she is as proud as you must be. Congrats.

Mace

Congratulations on an awesome buck! I love that kicker! JIM

Wonderful Buck and pictures! Great job Kristen! :D

Beautiful buck! Seems rather wide for a coues too!

congratulations Kristen. :D

Kristen, Congratulations on your first deer :D ! The memories of this hunt will be with you for the rest of your life. Enjoy. Hope your next hunts are rewarded also.

RR