Sign in to follow this  
Guest 300ultramag.

Honeymoon in Arizona-

Guest 300ultramag.

Getting Hitched in April-

We are taking off for 3 days for a honey moon in AZ.

Any pointers on where I could take her?

scenery /fishing/shedhunting/good time (moreso the 1st one.."Scenery".)

She is from Alaska so Im trying to produce scenery that will impress her a little but still have fun..

(Outside of the cabin/tent) :D

thanks for the help gents!

Sedona for a Honeymoon.

Rent a Jeep from Nina at Barlos Jeep Rental and she will point you in the right direction. Then rent bikes and find all the cool single track rides. Bury a crystal (that you buy in Sedona) at a Vortex to dig up the next day. Go up the Canyon. Drive up Schnebly Hill. Hit up the Brewery… NOT the restaurant in the Tourist area, the actual brewery is more in the business / residential area and has AWESOME hot dogs as well. Have breakfast at the Airport. Hike West Fork Oak Creek.

My wife and I had our honeymoon in Sedona, Fly fishing, horseback trail rides, hiking, mountain biking, shopping, we were there for a week, and did not come out of the room for the first 2 days :wub:

• Like 2

If she's up for backpacking. I recommend hiking down to The Havasupai. Cannot beat the scenery!

This must be near a nuclear facility :)

• Like 1

My wife and I had our honeymoon in Sedona, Fly fishing, horseback trail rides, hiking, mountain biking, shopping, we were there for a week, and did not come out of the room for the first 2 days :wub:

Were you guys sick????

:D

• Like 1

Were you guys sick????

:D

Nope... Just needed some clean sheets ;)

• Like 1

+1 to sedona. You can get a high class room for the both of you....enjoy good food etc and you are only min. for great fishing etc. Congrats

Lots of options in northern AZ. Stay in Williams or Flagstaff and are in the area of lots of options. Most likely hit Grand Canyon, after that you have indian ruins like wupatki or montezumas caste, shopping in Sedona, petrified forest/painted desert, old town Prescott, Jerome mining town, Verde river fishing, San Francisco Peaks hiking and more.

Guest 300ultramag.

Thanks for all the pointers.. I drew my 1st elk tag and she is game to get out and scout that for the honeymoon.... I just hope I didn't draw Yuma!