Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

FINALLY UPDATED WITH PICS!! Anybody near Mesa airport want to make a quick reward?

My dad is in the air right now flying back from his elk hunt and tried to carry on his elk cape and I guess they confiscated it from him and threw it away. He didn't give me any notice other then a text so I tried calling down there. The lady at the desk knew what I was talking about but said TSA had it. So they transferred me up there, they said Allegiant air had it, so I called back down there and they don't answer now since its after business. If anyone is near there and would be willing to run up there I'll mail you a $50 check whether you can get the cape or not. If you do get it and run it to ups for me sometime and shop it up here ill give ya $200. Sorry this is disparate, this is a once in a lifetime elk and I guess I am disparate. Call me on me cell ASAP if you can help out. 701-527-5747. My names Ben

Guest akaspecials

That's strange that they wouldn't let him bring it on. I've traveled with deer heads and quarters in my carry ons...

I really hope someone can help you out! TSA can suck!

He got it!!! Big Browns is the man!!! It blows me away how many stand up guys there are on this site!! Stay tuned and I'll get a story put together and some pics! Thanks again Adam!!

• Like 18

I don't know whether I was more excited when he shot the bull or when I found out Adam had the cape!! This is just great! Thanks again to Big Browns!

• Like 3

Way to go Adam, just another notch on the cwt.com belt of why this is the best site on the web.

• Like 3

I had some serious doubts I would be able to get the cape, but I knew I had to try. If it was my cape I would want someone to help me out. When I got to the ticket counter it was empty. I didn't know what I was going yo do. Then a worker walked by. Thats when I started sweet talking & begging for info on the cape. She made a phone call to another worker. Then she went behind the counter and brought out the cooler with the cape. I was SHOCKED! I couldn't believe I actually got it. I think I was more excited then Ben was. The cape is now safe & sound in my freezer. Love helping out a cw member!!!!

Adam

• Like 33

One of the main reasons I love this site! Good people make it the best site on the web! Awesome story right here.

• Like 1