Heat

Any Hits for Bison?

My CC was hit yesterday for a bison tag. :D Anyone else with bison hits? Fair warning to anyone reading this who may have posted about their bison in this forum. I may be sending you a PM for info if indeed I did draw a tag. Looks like I got the Cow hunt from July 15th - 28th. Thanks!

Good Luck!

• Like 4

My CC was hit yesterday for a bison tag. :D Anyone else with bison hits? Fair warning to anyone reading this who may have posted about their bison in this forum. I may be sending you a PM for info if indeed I did draw a tag. Looks like I got the Cow hunt from July 15th - 28th. Thanks!

Good Luck!

VERY awesome, Nick! You have had some great luck with the draws!! Good for you!

Good luck on the hunt this summer!

S.

:)

• Like 1

Right on. Can't remember if I already sent you the info that I had or not but you know where to find me.

After the "Spring" Hunt was over last year I was so glad that it was a once in a lifetime tag so I wouldn't have to do that again...but now I kind of miss it! Just hope for less snow and rain than we had last year and you should be good.

• Like 4

I also had my cc hit fit bison jan- June any bison hunt no clue what I am doing on this hunt will be reaching out for lots of help maybe hiring a guide. I am usually a DIY hunter but the distance and time may require more help.. Any info that anyone is willing to share would be helpful.. I listened to the Jay Scott pod I cast and will be reaching out to Russ or TLO for help on this hunt snow pack is suppose to thick this year so getting in there before may is I going to be an issue with out a sled.

• Like 2

just out of curiosity, how many BP's do you guys getting buffalo hits have?

heard of 2 to one family -- they also had a tag last yr but were unsuccessful

so all you need is 2 bp loyalty and hunter ed to draw

I have 26pts and cash still in my account-no hit