Shedhunteraz

2014 Archery Bull Finally Done

post-8631-0-06736600-1490395783_thumb.jpgpost-8631-0-19833700-1490395795_thumb.jpgpost-8631-0-91365000-1490395805_thumb.jpgWell my 2014 Archery Bull finally got done. Dale and Heather absolutely went above and beyond on this mount for me. Dale and Heather are very close friends of our family, so i gave him total creative control on this one. Then he asks me if he can use it in a competition? Does a bear poop in the woods? So he got after it and created this. If any of you haven't seen his work up close, spend the time to go out and see this piece. His attention to detail on all animals is incredible. Thanks again to Dale and Heather. You guys are in my opinion the best taxidermist i have ever used or seen.

• Like 11

IMG_2731.JPG IMG_2732.JPG IMG_2733.JPGWell my 2014 Archery Bull finally got done. Dale and Heather absolutely went above and beyond on this mount for me. Dale and Heather are very close friends of our family, so i gave him total creative control on this one. Then he asks me if he can use it in a competition? Does a bear poop in the woods? So he got after it and created this. If any of you haven't seen his work up close, spend the time to go out and see this piece. His attention to detail on all animals is incredible. Thanks again to Dale and Heather. You guys are in my opinion the best taxidermist i have ever used or seen.

I have been drooling over that mount since Dale first started posting the pictures of him working on the form. Hands down one of the best and coolest I have seen. I had no idea it was yours! Congratulations!

thanks. 1. I wasn't going to post anything because i can't stand social media and someone always has something to say. But its this is about Dale and Heather and the work they do. I did the easy part.

• Like 2

Sick mount, and awesome bull! Just saw it at the expo.

• Like 1

Nice! Thats bad azz. At first i was thinkin 2 1/2 yrs WTF, but now I see why

If we're being honest he just started it in Feb
  • Like 1

This bull is a perfect example of score doesn't mean everything. I'd pound this bull on any hunt.

Couldn't agree with you more. I could care less of score. It fed my family. But ill donate to the website for someone that can guess the closest

Last year on my daughters first elk hunt Heather had saw my wifes post on FB about being drawn the first time and offered help if we needed it. Well what I thought would be easy was kind of tough. This kind family offered us help and said if we didn't fill our tag to look them up. Well, Dale offered to take us out personally the last morning. We ended up fillng our tag on our own, but the kind offer blew me and my wife away. We drove to to young just to thank them and share our success, and we vowed to visit every time we are in the area. Truly stand up people who do PHENOMENAL work. It was awesome looking in the shop at all the stuff they had going on. (it was the first time i got to see a red stag, OH MY GOD!)

It's really great to see people who are really good at what they do and show pride in their work. Wild Heritage Taxidermy takes it to a whole new level when it comes to talent. Being in business for myself I rarely recommend another person because I trust almost no one. That being said I would recommend Dale and Heather at the drop of a hat because I know they are truly one of the best out there.

By the way, that mount is so super awesome!

• Like 2

Wild Heritage Taxidermy, Young, AZ

They are CWT sponsors. And very good at what they do.

Couldn't agree with you more. I could care less of score. It fed my family. But ill donate to the website for someone that can guess the closest

ill exclude my self from the guessing

ill exclude my self from the guessing

your barred from this competition

• Like 1