Last day to update cards is today. Hopefully they start hitting tomorrow or Monday

• Like 3

Don't expect to get drawn, but expect cc hits to begin around 7:30 tomorrow morning. Good luck to all!

Typically I believe they start hitting cards by 7. I will be home from work in about 3 or 4 in the morning I will check before I go to bed and I will be hit before I get up!

• Like 2

Typically I believe they start hitting cards by 7. I will be home from work in about 3 or 4 in the morning I will check before I go to bed and I will be hit before I get up!

I will call and wake you when they start hitting if you would like.
  • Like 1

For the first time in a long time I'm not to worried if I draw. It's my son and nephews first year putting in and I'm praying for youth tags.. Good luck everyone

• Like 1

Last day to update cards is today. Hopefully they start hitting tomorrow or Monday

HOLY CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I JUST GOT ONE OF THOSE STUPID CHIP CARDS A WEEK AGO AND FORGOT ABOUT UPDATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All good now I just called and updated it!!!!!!!!! I owe you lunch :)

I will call and wake you when they start hitting if you would like.

Oh don't worry I'm sure my wife and kids will wake up me up plenty early.