The perfect pack for hunting coues.

This one hasn't failed me yet, called a rhino by Yamaha

rc6eyu.jpg

That's a man sized deer.

corrected it for you
Negged for non dipped chewy bars
  • Like 2

Ha! Casey that was a zinger.

Trophy Hunter that's a different forum bruh. This is a world class coues thread. Keep ur dirty carp pics for the "accidentally shot a flop ear" thread

• Like 3

While I usually intend on staying out longer than what you describe I've had a life of carrying heavy packs. Everything from the old ALICE ruck system, the Eberlestocks when they became popular, and currently the Kifaru system.

My whole hearted recommendation would be to eat the cost of a Kifaru frame and have the versatility to choose the bag style/size for the trip you are taking. As mentioned the 22 Mag or the Nomad sounds perfect for what you want. They have a frameless system with their omni suspension in the 14'er and Tarryall packs (14'er being more customizable for the specific trip) that may suit you well if you don't want a bigger frame pack. Its just like the rest of our equipment. If you can manage to cough up the cash the first time you will be happy and not lust after the annual upgrade cycle we seem to do and save some cash in the long run.

The Eberlestocks were nice and I really liked the idea of the rifle scabbards although not as handy as they seem when your pack is full and everything cinched down tight. (that rifle is not coming out of there) I packed 3-5 days worth of camp many times and Coues out once each in the "Just One" and the "Gunslinger 2" packs. Again, nice packs and I appreciate their features but they really missed the mark for me when they are loaded to the max. I could never get them adjusted to the comfort levels a Kifaru offers when the miles start to add up.

You will also not find a better customer service experience than Kifaru anywhere. I hope I don't sound like a fanboy but I will be a Kifaru customer for life. Take it for what its worth, I've never tried MtnOps ;)

Pics as requested

"Just One"

post-11266-0-13029300-1508919821.jpg

"Gunslinger 2"

post-11266-0-07021400-1508919672_thumb.jpg

"Reckoning"

post-11266-0-07494800-1508919687_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Trophy Hunter that's a different forum bruh. This is a world class coues thread. Keep ur dirty carp pics for the "accidentally shot a flop ear" thread

This is a world class web site but, anybody can post on it even rookies, snobs and the clueless. You have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Full disclosure this post has nothing to do with topic of of the original post.

This is a world class web site but, anybody can post on it even rookies, snobs and the clueless. You have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Full disclosure this post has nothing to do with topic of of the original post.

sounds like life.