Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat893

SOLD

Looking to sell the overland setup on my Tacoma. Everything is brand new, rotopax have never had fuel in them and tent has never been slept in. The rack will fit 2005-2018 Tacomas. Id prefer to sell everything as a whole, but would be willing to sell individual accessories for the right price. Everything together was right at $2100 new, will sell everything together for $1500. Individual prices below:

2x 2 gallon rotopax - Sold

2x rotopax locking mounts with keys - Sold

X-bull traction boards - $80

Traction board mounts - $40

KBvoodoo bed rack - $550 - spf

Smittybilt tent - $650

6 whip pole with flag - $10

Whip pole mount - $40

post-15566-0-33253400-1510534368_thumb.jpegpost-15566-0-57325100-1510534378_thumb.jpegpost-15566-0-16910500-1510534389_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Where were you yesterday! I just played Tetris loading all my crap in my Tacoma! You got a nice set up there for sure!

I’ve been wondering how im going to pack for 12 days for sheep hunt in my tacoma.

Where were you yesterday! I just played Tetris loading all my crap in my Tacoma! You got a nice set up there for sure!

Ive been wondering how im going to pack for 12 days for sheep hunt in my tacoma.
I would buy the bed rack if you have a 12 day sheep hunt. Ive done 4 10 day hunts and several more 2-7 day trips in my Tacoma and I always pack 3 times to make it all fit! The rack would almost double your area and easily hold it all.

How much for the rack only. fits the short bed right

$650 for just the rack, and yes it fits short bed. I personally think it looks better on the short bed